parting out 88 tsi, 89 tsi, and 86 flatty SOLD

Spleenmerchant

88 and 89 are minus drivetrain. 86 is complete minus injectors. 86 body is junk. Glass, 88 fenders, doors, ecu's, heater controls, weathered interior from the 86, 88 and 89 calipers with brackets, intercooler piping, 88 and 86 tail lights complete. right side tail from the 89, 86 and 88 headlight assy's, instrument clusters from all 3, 89 and 89 halfshafts, and lots of whatever else. all stock parts. let me know. location is Milwaukee. im finding that im having trouble keeping up with all the messaging back and forth. feel free to call me. 414-588-9031..

FOUND SOMEONE LOCALLY THATS TAKING ALL THESE OFF MY HANDS. STILL HAVE SOME SMALL PARTS AND MOST OF THE STUFF YOU GUYS ASKED ME FOR. THE REST IS GONE.

Edited by Spleenmerchant

88 and 89 are minus drivetrain. 86 is complete minus injectors. 86 body is junk. Glass, 88 fenders, doors, ecu's, heater controls, weathered interior from the 86, 88 and 89 calipers with brackets, intercooler piping, 88 and 86 tail lights complete. right side tail from the 89, 86 and 88 headlight assy's, instrument clusters from all 3, 89 and 89 halfshafts, and lots of whatever else. all stock parts. let me know. location is Milwaukee

Hi,

Looking for the heat shields in the engine bay (except the hood mounted one). One is over the turbo, and the other two are bolted together and are located behind the downpipe. They must be in very good condition. How much shipped to Miami, FL - 33015.

Rgds,

Jms

88 and 89 are minus drivetrain. 86 is complete minus injectors. 86 body is junk. Glass, 88 fenders, doors, ecu's, heater controls, weathered interior from the 86, 88 and 89 calipers with brackets, intercooler piping, 88 and 86 tail lights complete. right side tail from the 89, 86 and 88 headlight assy's, instrument clusters from all 3, 89 and 89 halfshafts, and lots of whatever else. all stock parts. let me know. location is Milwaukee

how much for the switch assemblies? How is the instrument cluster as far as broken tabs? and how much for it as well?

Thanks all 88

Edited by Quest4life

Ive got all this stuff guys!!!! Everyone looking for pictures, im sorry but my camera broke down. ill get that handled tonight i promise. ill be working on getting all this stuff pulled, photographed and cleaned up all day today.