GP: MOOKEEH MK1 2.5" & 3" SS EXHAUST SYSTEMS

101PROPOSE

Hello 101,

I'm likely going to be purchasing one of your 3" sus304 systems w/muffler, but would like more specific info on the Carbon Fiber Muffler (CFM)...

1) Is the CF band real CF or imitation CF?

2) Is the CF sufficiently protected on the inside of the muffler from the hot exhaust gas passing through the muffler?

3) Do you know if there is a difference b/w a stock O2 sensor bung vs wideband O2 sensor bung... same dimension and thread type?

4) Is the stock location of the O2 sensor bung the best placement for a wideband O2 sensor to be installed w/in the 3" exhaust?

...I imagine one wideband sensor per header runner would be the ideal location for MPI tuning purposes, but I'm interested in the single best location from the turbo to downpipe flange and beyond.

If anyone else can help by answering my last two questions, I would really appreciate the input.

Thank You!

Dan

Dan,

i think it is real carbon fiber as it is lighter than ss muffler.

i will check with the manufacturer and let you know asap.

thanks,

I too am on the fence about which muffler to potentially go with. On one hand my gut says the SS muffler will hold up better, but then again, the carbon fiber muffler has a unique look.

Hey 101, is the carbon fiber muffler really a SS muffler with a cosmetic band of carbon fiber wrapped around the outside? Please go into further detail about it's construction.

Thanks,

Dan

Edited by Dan

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wellllllllll ok you might as well upgrade me to a 304 i already sent you a 200.00 deposit you have me on the list already newquest86 thank you very much P.S. your inbox is full

newquest86,

so you are changing your order from 409 2.5" to 304 2.5"?

please contact me via email ---> 101propose@verizon.net

thanks,

Dan,

1) Is the CF band real CF or imitation CF?

yes, it is real carbon fiber, not carbon fiber looking sticker overlays

2) Is the CF sufficiently protected on the inside of the muffler from the hot exhaust gas passing through the muffler?

yes, i have sold many and no issues yet. it is about 6lbs and has no stainless steel wrap inside. very light compare to stainless steel muffler

3) Do you know if there is a difference b/w a stock O2 sensor bung vs wideband O2 sensor bung... same dimension and thread type?

i am not sure. DP normally comes with the bung that the stock o2 sensor fits. does wideband 02 sensor use different size bungs? if it does, i can have the manufacturer supply them

4) Is the stock location of the O2 sensor bung the best placement for a wideband O2 sensor to be installed w/in the 3" exhaust?

i am not sure. i can have them send me the bungs and weld them here in our shop anywhere on the DP or any other pipes if requested

thanks,

Edited by 101PROPOSE

hey is it too late to count me in on this? i would like a 3" sus304 system with a Stainless muffler. i will be sending you paypal right away for deposit and just let me know when the full is due :D

once again sorry i didnt get to this thread earlier, i just saw it today and REALLY need a new exhaust anyway, sooooo....

Thanks,

Steve

hey is it too late to count me in on this? i would like a 3" sus304 system with a Stainless muffler. i will be sending you paypal right away for deposit and just let me know when the full is due :D

once again sorry i didnt get to this thread earlier, i just saw it today and REALLY need a new exhaust anyway, sooooo....

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

GP is still open til end of this month.

i will add you to the order list as soon as i receive your payment.

thanks,

hey 101,

i would like in on this as well... add me to the list.

just sent deposit via paypal.

sus409 (3.0", cf muffler, + need wideband o2 sensor bung placed about 30" downstream, please sir)

got my two recent ebay purchases from you very quickly.... your warp speed service is much appreciated!

many thanks,

greg (sellerfeller)

Edited by sellerfeller

hey 101,

i would like in on this as well... add me to the list.

just sent deposit via paypal.

sus409 (3.0", cf muffler, + need wideband o2 sensor bung placed about 30" downstream, please sir)

got my two recent ebay purchases from you very quickly.... your warp speed service is much appreciated!

many thanks,

greg (sellerfeller)

sellerfeller,

payment received and add you to the order list.

thanks,

is this a pretty much bolt on system if my car is stock? Would I need to do any modifications to use it?

dem0ntsi,

yes, this will bolt right on to your stock set up without any mods.

i have sold over 50+ of these ss exhaust systems on & off ebay and here in this forum and hardly had any issues on installations.

thanks,

Edited by 101PROPOSE

Will this system work with a stock setup? because I want in on a SUS 304 (shiny Finish) 3" set-up with carbon fiber exhaust. I can paypal you the deposit on April 30th will that be too late?

How long before we receive it?

Thanks

Edited by disfoolritehere2

Is this order closed yet? if not can i order a 3" 409grade? if you let me know price including shipping i can send paypal today, shipping to 20011, thanks.

Divvie,

this GP is still open.

$100 deposit is required for each order.

as i do not have the actual systems in stock, i wont be able to give you shipping quotes yet, sorry.

thanks,

Before you close this...

2.5 409 system for my 85.5 stainless muffler.

deposit via paypal tonite.

did this get these over the price break.

t hall,

this GP is still open.

i did not get your deposit last night. have you sent it? please check and make sure you sent it to 101propose@verizon.net

so far, there are 12 orders, at 2nd GP discout prices.

thanks,

Will this system work with a stock setup? because I want in on a SUS 304 (shiny Finish) 3" set-up with carbon fiber exhaust. I can paypal you the deposit on April 30th will that be too late?

How long before we receive it?

Thanks

disfoolritehere2,

yes this will bolt right on to your stock set up.

GP is still open and you can still get in on this if paying by 4-30-09.

it usually takes about 1-1/2 to 2 months to get the shipment from this manufacturer.

thanks,

hello members,

i have been receiving many emails from members, asking if i can extend the deadline on this GP.

since i do not have these in stock to ship out as these are being made right now and extending the deadline for the GP wont cause any delays, i will extend the deadline to 5-20-09.

thanks,