Spammer question

vbrad511

I got home tonight to a spam email that just had a link in it. I didn't open it, but in a matter of moments this guy popped up on my AOL buddy list. I IM'd him, asking him what he'd sent me and why, but he wouldn't respond. I hounded and hounded and hounded him, then forwarded ALL of my spam from the last several days to him. Now for the question....can I take out a dummy ad on Craigslist and use his email address as the contact? Will it work? Can I get in trouble?

Not only that but the AOL account has probably been phished so you slamming someones account that probably has nothing to do with the actual person using it. Gotta love hacked accounts..

Sure can. Wait for the account to go idle where you will get an auto reply. IM it and get auto reply. Use conect to track IP. Start DOS or POD attack. Down router or PC. :)

Sure can. Wait for the account to go idle where you will get an auto reply. IM it and get auto reply. Use conect to track IP. Start DOS or POD attack. Down router or PC. :)

I'm not sure I understand. Did you just tell me to calibrate and syncronize the flux capacitors ?