Pics of crank scraper installed

Let us know how it works out for you.

There was a discussion on them a few months ago. I tend to think they're fairly useless (yeah, I know the theory), so I wouldn't mind getting some real-world info.

crank scrapes are a great little device they take the excess oil and keep it from clingging to the crank they work alot better with a windage tray to keep the crank from having to cut through the oil as the crank turns. basicaly gives you a couple of extra ponies and alot better throtle response.

• 1 month later...
cool.  im just getting started with a new venture making cnc parts.  Ive got a few things already on the way for my motorcycles. im probobly gonna be making head plates for intake/exhaust for those who want custom stuff.  i could probobly draw up some crank scrapers as well.  what kind of tolerances are those things? it looks close. also do you need to run two gaskets with that?  I can cnc them also im in good with a machine shop with a water jet. if its cheap enough i could get it done there.

• 1 month later...
I ordered one Friday and it was at my door Monday after lunch.  This scrapper fits the entire oil pan, not just half so sealing isnt and issue or shouldn't be.  I hope to have mine installed in the next few days.

• 5 months later...