Trilogy Turbos Meet (Florida)

BMWTech

BMWTech,

Is the meet still on? I'll be there if it's still on, but will get there around 1 or 2hr PM. Let me know. Hope a lot of Starquesters come.

StarionPAP

Haiti

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw if anyone needs parts this is a good time to get free delivery

especially on the big stuff like:

a widebody 5spd trans

fuso intercooler

and smaller stuff...

new mitsu distributor

new mitsu 88/89 ignitor box

starion tail lights

I could use a clean left front fender...

yeah - swapping...

pm'd about fender :)

Updated list:

1) Heron - host

2) BMWTech - host

3) mstieg - Fort Myers

4) strang3majik - Englewood

5) lancea9847 - Port Charolette (needs injector and trans installed) - might bring 350z instead

6) Roush - Naples (maybe - I'll PM him)

7) StarionPAP - Haiti

8) Vice - Orlando

9) ad8tsi

10) 87Turbo Raider - Apopka

11) Ernie88TSi - Jacksonville

A few out, another in. Possibly more still a Raider, and a mod at least.

Neil, what are the plans, timelines, for next weekend?

Hope this meet is still going on!! I will be there!!

StarionPAP

Haiti

Hey guys, I'm trying to work around this but My work has rescheduled to work that Weekend. I'm trying to get out of it, but its not looking good. I dont want to see the meet canceled or anything so im trying to get ahold of heron to get him in here and communicating with everyone. Stay posted.

-Neil

thats not bad news really. this weekend might still be ok but another time would be better.

whats up with heron anyway, he has not responded to my messages either.

I'm in the same boat if not worse off so far. Still need to get tach adapter installed (should have arrived today). Have external wastegate piping and flanges installed so we can finish low boost tuning.

and now the darn thing just "clicks" off all power when I try to start it. grrr.

testing battery and replacing crappy clamps after work today. Wish me luck.

This weekend is still possible, but some more time to resolve this stuff and test it locally first might be a smarter move.

Hey guys, I think I'm going to cancel. I'm going to try to get the wide band tuned locally instead. I don't want to drive that far with the only vehicle I've got running. Today on the way from work, the clutch cable or pedal went south. That's my daily driver so now I have to drive the raider. I try not to drive the raider daily because 19mpg isn't easy on the wallet. I won't be able to try to fix the car until the weekend. Sorry guys.

Angel

Well I'm stuck working, there is a possibility of gettin out earlier, but I've heard that before from them. I'm not sure what you guys want to do, you certainly dont need me to still make this thing happen on Saturday. I will gladly call Heron and let me know people are still coming, he will be at his shop regardless. If not and we want to set a later date, I'm all about that. So post your opinion and we'll make something happen.

Neil

Another date will work for me,

I have a birthday that weekend of the 9th as wells as there's a USTA Pro Tennis tournament going on where I live that we are hosting 3 officials at my home up to the 10th.

My tentative plan is to visit with the group, but leave the car there for a possible engine rebuild after the meet while visiting with Heron. I have an M7 head, 20gtdo6, tubular eq. length header, and new clutch/flywheel package sitting in my garage so its about time to put this all together. So really another date will work for me to commit.

pt26

Anybody going to the meet? Till what time is Trilogy Turbo open on Saturdays? ;-(

StarionPAP

I spoke with Heron and I think he's leaning towards rescheduling, I really need a new Headcount on who still wants to go and who can't make it. He's not going to shut his door on people and we are definitely going to schedule another meet soon. Hopefully with a little more organization so we dont have this happen again. Thanks.

YES

StarionPAP

strang3majik

NO

BMWTech

Ad8tsi

Ptracy26

87Turboraider

mstieg

bha280

VICE

Shelby