Just installed my TB-Pro2

StarBoy

I recieved my kit today at about 10:30am and imediately jumped into installing it since I wanted to have it done by mid afternoon so I could take it to the track tonight.  As of right now I have to say this is the most complete kit I have ever seen in my entire life, that includes the Haltec, Autronic and SDS kits I have installed in the past.  Everything is included, wire loom, zip ties and just about everything else needed for the kit.  The only complaint I have about the kit is how the air temp sensor seals against the OVCP, but I have seen worse, mostly its just me nit picking the kit.

I am just about done with the install, all that's left is to tie into the factory harness (3 wires or so) and do the ignition setup.

I will dyno the car after its running right, I'm having some ignition issues right now, but yes, it will be dynoed, I know a place around here that does 3 pulls for $30 on wednesdays with a wideband hooked up.

Where are you located?

That's a smokin' price.  Maybe you could get a bunch of Starquests and have mini meet.  

I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas.  I might just have a mini meet and see if I can get a deal with them to do it for that price on a weekend.  I am having a little trouble right now trying to get the valve cover to seal but I think I got the problem fixed, if so I'll take it for a "spirited" drive tonight and tell yall how it goes.

Thanks for posting that link for me, I've been away from my computer long enough to check up on all my threads recently.  Homework is killing me in college now, looks like I'm stuck to strickly weekend wrenching, I don't think the university would appreciate me revving and whatnot at 2:00am.

I had a friend go and check the dyno place out for me, it's $30 for 3 pulls on saturdays, not wednesdays, i don't know where I got that from.

• 4 weeks later...

Nope, it was for sale, but I am keeping it now.  recent financial issues are keeping me from getting a new car so I might as well have as much fun with this one as possible.  The car has been broken for a few weeks now, my turbo took a huge crap and the only thing salvageable on it is the center section.  I'm selling all my spare parts to try to buy a 19c from a friend of mine to get my car back on the road.  I did get the new springs for the distribuiter, but installed them after the turbo went bad.

NEVER buy heads from Cylinder Heads Intl.  They bead blast and don't clean up afterwards, and I had no idea. So when I went to take the turbo to get it checked out to make sure it was under warranty they pulled it apart and quite a bit of sand was in the bearings.  I did pull the oil pan to check and see if the bearings are still good and they look like I just installed them, and the cam and rockers are in good condition also, so it looks like I lucked out this time, hope it doesn't happen again in the future.  This could have been a lot more expensive.