FS: 86 TSi **SOLD**

WongBob

Hey guys I have owned this car for about 5 years now. Lot of time and money in it. Its a black 5 speed with black velour interior. Power everything you know the drill.

51,xxx miles

Mods:

TEP downpipe

Secondary air removed

Balance shaft eliminated

Caravan (non jet) head

Removed a/c hardware

3-wire o2

The good:

Rebuilt bottom end

Rebuilt turbo

New fuel pump

New injectors

Good interior

The bad:

Cracked head... :bang:

Ding in drivers door

Front airdam taken off due to DAMAGE!!!

No radio

I have way too many cars so this one will be the first casualty. Im building an 88 with a small block chevy so I dont need this one. Car will come with a truckload of parts from the 88 that will fit the 86.

Some of the parts:

Intake manifold

Stock turbo

Radiator

Intercooler

Fans

Seats(good leather seats)

All Trim panels

... pretty much everything that makes the car minus the body.

Really dont care what I get for it... I told my wife I would sell my first love. I may get a bit emotional when this one goes so it will be better if im at work when it goes down.

First to offer 1000 takes it. Car only needs a head. Head gasket on the car is BRAND new and can be reused... oh the car does run as good as you could expect.

These are the only pics I have right now other than some of the motor when it was torn down. I will upload more when I get home.

post-8856-1234379304_thumb.jpg

post-8856-1234379360_thumb.jpg

More Pics

Edited by WongBob

• 3 weeks later...
No interest at all??? C'mon guys. $500 takes it if not someone needs to sell me a head.

What are the complete non jv heads going for now?

Look up engine machine service and he has complete heads on there. Good luck with the sale.

I really just need to get rid of it becuase Im fixing to have a baby. Yep the wifes pregnate... I really think its mine too! haha

Dont need the money, but i keep spending money on my truck. I want to buy a stall and gears so $500 will get that done minus about $50. Too bad im buying the stall this week. Well if I get off work in time. Make money, spend money... its a vicious cycle.

Edit: Bought the stall... Midwest 3K lockup

Edited by WongBob

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

Just bought a Trailblazer SS today. Anyone wanting the Quest can call me at 318-455-8913 or shoot me an email at WongBob06@hotmail.com

Im sure I could work something out if someone wanted it. Trades? No car/trucks tho...

Bump.

Just bought a Trailblazer SS today. Anyone wanting the Quest can call me at 318-455-8913 or shoot me an email at WongBob06@hotmail.com

Im sure I could work something out if someone wanted it. Trades? No car/trucks tho...

I thought you wre going to contact me when you got back in town. I am in Alex about 50miles from you and already pmd you about car. just sent you a email. Thanks.Gary

Edited by sfc711

I am home so if anyone wants to come look at it or come get it let me know.

Wade

318-455-8913

my buddy is looking for a quest but unfortunately your to far away from me i`d actually love to have it myself got some sbc stuff could possibly trade ya but damn it cost a lot to ship it to s.c. cost me $600 bucks to get my quest from wisconsin 7 months ago i got a set of afr 195 heads new in the box,a completely done block bored,new freeze plugs,all machine work done,eagle h beam rods,eagle steel stroker crank all machined and ready to go new headbolts,new comp cam an lifters,only need pistons,rings and bearings,gaskets.i got sent the wrong pistons so i sent them back and sold my brother in law my s 10 so i am not using the stuff now looking to get 2200 for all of it also i forgot to mention its a 383 stroker already clearanced,late model 4 bolt block 500 bucks in machine work,1600 for the heads with shipping as you said you know the drill got a lot tied up in it and was wanting to do a sbc swap in a quest but dont wanna do it to the 89 fiji i have really nothing wrong with it so i dont wanna mess with it

my buddy is looking for a quest but unfortunately your to far away from me i`d actually love to have it myself got some sbc stuff could possibly trade ya but damn it cost a lot to ship it to s.c. cost me $600 bucks to get my quest from wisconsin 7 months ago i got a set of afr 195 heads new in the box,a completely done block bored,new freeze plugs,all machine work done,eagle h beam rods,eagle steel stroker crank all machined and ready to go new headbolts,new comp cam an lifters,only need pistons,rings and bearings,gaskets.i got sent the wrong pistons so i sent them back and sold my brother in law my s 10 so i am not using the stuff now looking to get 2200 for all of it also i forgot to mention its a 383 stroker already clearanced,late model 4 bolt block 500 bu

dont worry its got a new home here in h town it is a awsome car wont take long to get on road again thanks for a grate deal.

Hope you like it. You shouldnt have to ever pull the tank on it. I spend about 12 hours cleaning it one day. There was a spare injector clip in the back and a braided turbo line that is new from TEP. Never installed it because they sent it with the wrong fittings.

Thanks... that will be a good spot for the swap car.