parts

starquest drifter123

What i have

5sp tranny with a short throw already in crate ready to go thanks to the guy backing out of the deal *$160

Rear hatch *$200

head off and 87 *$200

Block with crank(needs to be poished)*$300 obo cause i really dont know the price ranges of blocks

rear wing *$100 obo same goes for this really dont know the price range

and some other stuff for the cars lmk and ill see if i have it

also if you're not serious about buying any of these parts dont bother asking me about anything, cause im a little tired of people saying that they're going to buy it, i pull it off the car crate it, then they dont call back with a address, or they dont ever send the money etc etc etc etc...... so please spare me all the BS, cause so far i have had only 2 guys buy stuff of of me like they said they would and im thankful for that.

what is the clutch and pressure plate. is it stock or racing upgrade? ty

well its a heavy duty setup

and for those who wonder about the tranny its and 87 no problems at all with the tranny, has about 100000 on it

What i have

5sp tranny with a short throw already in crate ready to go thanks to the guy backing out of the deal *$160

also i forgot i got a flywheel and clutch with a pressure plate for about *$250 for both

what would be the shipping/frieght on these to arizona 85706

not sure on the clutch and flywheel but am really interested in the the trans as long as it isnt an arm and a leg for shipping

a70chevelle@yahoo.com