PERFECT 80's Gangster ride!

85_technica

yeah i got an hour and half for the one this weekend. i am guessing you have got to be 12+ hours away lol.how much to put it on the amtrak auto train. it runs from florida to Va. might be cheaper than gas both ways

no clue about travel time or train.

check it out lol

1196 academy ave 34606 spring hill florida

looks like about 700 miles away. i will talk to my friend tomorrow and see if he has any cars coming up from Fl on car carriers. I will make no promises, I hope someone buys it quick before I figure some way to actually buy it. HAve not even picked up my second one and I am trying to figure a way to buy a third one

Nice car, nice colors, its a manual, its white, it has the smaller rims so cheaper tires. I'll bet you a dollar it needs a new head and it has at least two cracks in it. I'd buy it, bring it up here. I'd pay someone for the gas and 100.00 for their time.

Duuuude why do you have to be so far.... If you were within 5 hours of me this thing would have been gone last year lol. Where did you get the Co &Ca avatar if you dont mind sharing :rock_band:

photoshpped a normal keywork green. Its gonna be my tattoo.