Tail lights

xtremeboost

OK some example of what I'm talking about as far as payment goes :

Lights in great condition $50 - $200 EACH !!!!!!!

or custom T3T4 manifold which we retail for $750

custom downpipe $300

custom FMIC $750

I do NOT have any time to make any sort of custom tail lights and I need tail lights soon to put my car back on the road . I do not want halfa** looking lights I want as near perfect as I can get . If you're in the market for a big turbo and do not see your self paying $700+ for a good manifold here is your chance . Or CASH , doesn't matter to me - to some $200 will be just fine to someone else a bad manifold will be a lot better then $200 - your choice ...

I have 3 sets, one set is a starion style lots of people would rather have the starion type.

But as far as pics, email me @ jaybirdskate@aol.com and we can transfer them upon request.

they all are in good to great condition.

If you are still in need that is!!!

thanks-jason

I have 3 sets, one set is a starion style lots of people would rather have the starion type.

But as far as pics, email me @ jaybirdskate@aol.com and we can transfer them upon request.

they all are in good to great condition.

If you are still in need that is!!!

thanks-jason

You got mail !!!!!!!!

theres BRAND spanking new ones, still in the mitsu box on ebay. but they are $600.00

Thanks for the heads up . I REALLY want a set of CONQUEST tail lights , I'm not a huge fan of the starion tails . If I do not find the conquest tails I'll get this set .

Thanks for the heads up . I REALLY want a set of CONQUEST tail lights , I'm not a huge fan of the starion tails . If I do not find the conquest tails I'll get this set .

I have what you're looking for. It's a set of Conquest taillights pulled from an '88 fiji. I have one taillight that I masked off and repainted the outside plastic the original black color using the fusion paint (can't remember what brand makes it but it's made to adhere specifically to plastics). I just never got to doing the passengers side. I'll take a few pics when I get home today if you want to see them.

I have what you're looking for. It's a set of Conquest taillights pulled from an '88 fiji. I have one taillight that I masked off and repainted the outside plastic the original black color using the fusion paint (can't remember what brand makes it but it's made to adhere specifically to plastics). I just never got to doing the passengers side. I'll take a few pics when I get home today if you want to see them.

Please send all pictures to --- xtremeboost@msn.com

If it was Starion Tails you wanted I have a near perfect set..$

Looking for CONQUEST taillights , starion tails will be my last resort . Send me some OOD clear pictures and let me know what you want for them . contact@xtremeboost.com

I could possibly trade a good conquest set for a good starion set. I have one set in good condition with no leaks or cracks.

JR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm in Orlando I have a Conquest and my lights are in great condition... I got pulled over the other day cuss they are not visible from 300 feet and they are supposedly blacked out, I even got the LED's from ebay on them.. I've been meaning to take them out and sand them and make them clear just haven't gotten around to it yet.. If you make it worth me a while $$ wise, you could come remove them urself and I could just BUY a set of CLEAR Starion ones from somebody if they'd be willing to sand em for me.. :gobot: