beat stock hoods

strang3majik

Im looking for a stock hood, or maybe 2. Id rather have one that is beat up and is not wanted since Im going to be cutting a hole in it...lol

Let me know what you have. If you just want it gone, especially let me know... ;)

dents, warped, whatever...please

rust...no thanks...lol

Edited by strang3majik

Im looking for a stock hood, or maybe 2. Id rather have one that is beat up and is not wanted since Im going to be cutting a hole in it...lol

Let me know what you have. If you just want it gone, especially let me know... ;)

dents, warped, whatever...please

rust...no thanks...lol

I have one with a hood scoup someone made and riveted on it. The whole is in the midddle of the hood scoup if thats where you wanted the whole anyways...allso has two wholes for hood pins in the front.

wow...more action than expected...lol

Im going to check on shipping one Monday...then Ill let everyone know. Anyone happen to have the exact dimensions?

Might just have to put it in my carry on...lol...or just leave it in PA til I drive up in the summer.

wow...more action than expected...lol

Im going to check on shipping one Monday...then Ill let everyone know. Anyone happen to have the exact dimensions?

Might just have to put it in my carry on...lol...or just leave it in PA til I drive up in the summer.

I got a clean black one with clear peeling.