Oil Cooler Lines Wanted

TheMoe

I'm looking for the oil cooler feed and return lines to replace my old leaking ones (from block to cooler). I've tried a couple of local places (Advanced, Autozone, O'Reillys) and came up short. Nothing fancy, just a replacement so I can get my car on the road again... preferrably OEM or compatible. I've done some searching, and I think the part numbers are MB033404 and MB033405. I even tried calling the old Westboard number (800 229 1001) that I got my frame rail from a couple years ago, but Glen said they no longer have a Dodge dealer (they're Hyundai now).

Anyway, if someone knows someone who can get or point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Moe

Covington, GA

I'm not trying to hurt your sale but you don't need to replace yours. Take a dremel and carefully cut off the crinped collar on the hoses. Then cut the hose off and you'll find a hose barb under that. Then get some quality cloth or stainless braided 3\8 hose, I got cloth braided from Napa. It will be a very tight fit. Use new clamps and put it back together. The whole thing will cost you around $10 and you will have NO problems. The pressure is not too high for hose clamps. I did the same thing and others have online as welland have had no problems. But if you want the OEM look go with the ones above.http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/ucw458/coolerhose.jpg[/img]

Here's the set of lines I have. Lines only, I'd like to get $25 shipped. If you wanted the cooler and banjo bolts too, I'd go $35 shipped. You do also have the option described above ^

http://www.forge-d.com/graphics/oilCooler01.jpg

Thanks for the quick response guys. Normally, I'd like to learn a little by working on my cars, but since I'm going to be pretty busy until after the new year (and my brother still needs a car -- yes, I really really do trust him), I've sent a couple of PMs out. Hopefully, between he and I (mostly him) we can get the car running real quick like.

I love this place!!! :)

TheMoe

Covington, GA