Montero 3-Row Radiator

KO

I'm itching to upgrade my radiators with summer around the corner, that A/C makes it even warmer under the hood as we all know. Here's the deal, a while back I was looking at a Montero Radiator, the stock 3-row, it's definitely thicker, about the same height, not quite as wide (long) as our radiators though. Anyways, I figure it would be a good mod if I picked one of these up at a yard for $25-$50, had it rodded out, and threw it on, ay? I'm not worried about the fan situation, I run the flex fan setup, and with the 3-row the fan would be even a bit closer to the radiator, the radiator hoses for the Montero/Raider radiator will match right up to ours too. I don't see why this wouldn't work, anyone have any suggestions/comments? With the stock electric fan setup I know this would be more of a challenge, but it seems like it would be real easy with the flex fan setup. Is that extra row really worth the trouble?:)

I have one installed w/ perma cool fans and it barely fits. The radiator is too big, so your gonna have to remove the bottom bracket and cut pieces of the frame and hood out to make it fit. It keeps the engine so cool in the summer.

good luck

kevin

88tsi

88esi-r