converting

pwned

how easy /hard is it to convert the intercooled 4g63. 2L - back into the non intercooled one?

my mate has the non intercooled and i have the intercooled, his seems to be alot quicker than mine, the throttle response seems to be very good, u put your foot down and its on straight away, where mine only comes on when above 4k revs in 2nd, 5k in 3rd etc.

or is there anyway i can get that same response from mine with out trying to change it around, still need to get a boost tap to see what psi im running at tho.

yeah thats what i was thinking too, intercooler better for your car no doubt too.

im getting a new turbo and stuff soon, but we havnt raced ours yet, but im sure it would be a bit more of a difference.

just gotta do cambelt service and pay my fines before i can do my turbo, piping and engine =/

how easy /hard is it to convert the intercooled 4g63. 2L - back into the non intercooled one?

my mate has the non intercooled and i have the intercooled, his seems to be alot quicker than mine, the throttle response seems to be very good, u put your foot down and its on straight away, where mine only comes on when above 4k revs in 2nd, 5k in 3rd etc.

or is there anyway i can get that same response from mine with out trying to change it around, still need to get a boost tap to see what psi im running at tho.

Install a cam that comes on at 2500 rpms and goes to 5000 rpms. Also, a larger turbo wouldn't hurt, one that spools faster. I.E.: C compressor wheel. You might want to consider installing a Aftermarket boost gauge and a MBC.

CALIBER 308

Edited by Caliber308