My Starion, wanting to impress the ladies

Fanta

Fanta, you're lucky the ladies you're around know what a Starion is. I was talking to this cutie at the mall the other day [who happened to own a 1G GSX] and when she asked me what my "project" was, I told her it was an '87 Starion.

She had NO idea. Even funnier is her brother has a Conquest in the backyard.

So sad.

Nobody ever said they knew what it was. They were liek which car is yours - I just pointed to my car and said the goldish colored funny looking 80s car right there.

That IS sad though.

Edited by Fanta

Nobody ever said they knew what it was. They were liek which car is yours - I just pointed to my car and said the goldish colored funny looking 80s car right there.

That IS sad though.

I'mma use that from now on.

"Which one's yours?"

"That reddish, funny-looking '80s car over there."

^_^

kinda funny years ago i was taking a few girls out and we were walking in the parking lot and they said, whats yours. Next to my rusted out 85 bronco was this really nice 90s ford truck on 38.5 super swampers, immaculate. I said the big ford, cause you could see it from miles away. when we got up there i unlocked the bronco and smiled:)

If you drive a car to impress the ladies you got it all wrong:) i drive/drove some crap and had no trouble with the ladies. I was even at a girls house once, her dad walked in and said "is the painter here". I was like, no sir thats my truck :D

there is something to be said about not worrying if your car will be stolen or not.

since this has turned into a car break down story thread i have a great one........ One night i had a date with a girl that was really out of my league she was hot enough to be in playboy and daddy was LOADED!!! On our date we had a bite and went to the movies well afterwards she wanted to take a drive at the time i had a really fast, loud, 91 AWD talon tsi ... well she loved the car because she said the wooooosh sound between gears sounded like it was breathing lmfao well anyways after a nice 1st through 3 all wheel burnout the alt belt broke and the battery wasn't much so we were kinda stuck out in the middle of nowhere and she said what are we going to do ? i said well if your not too attached to those pantyhose then i can get us home! .. moral of the story that if you can get them out of there clothes on the first date there yours lol

ouch!

ky, thats a great story. Did she actually give you her pantyhos or think it was just a trick:)

yea, what he said. and did you get her out of the rest of the clothes the same night. enquireing minds want to know(since she was way out of your leauge and all)

I made it home on a piece of t-shirt once.

Another story:

I took this red head from school out one time and she was talking about her ex's camaro blah blah blah and I figured, okay, she's used to aggresive driving then. It was a little misty out and I was coming around an off ramp getting onto Telegraph rd. I popped the throttle at the bottom and the car just busts a 180 almost instantaneously. She's FREAKING out now! It probably didn't help that there was a semi headed in our direction (it was a lane over, but appeared to be bearing down on us). I popped it in first, whipped it around and did the rest of second and third fishtailing down the road. I had a good long laugh at her reaction considering "Jon's car was so fast". :D