JAW Wideband problems

psu_Crash

I am running the JAW v1.03 wideband from www.14point7.com and recently upgraded the firware in it following the instructions on their site to a T hoping that it would take care of some small issues I have had.

Well ... did the upgrade and now my JAW reads 14.7 AFR all the time with a sensor temp of 2%.

Tried to downgrade to the old working firmware and I still get the same issue. Took the O2 out to see if it is heating up at all and it isn't.

Alan of the site has not been helpful with this matter. I know I am not the only one running this unit (GP purchase from Komeuppance)

Anyone else having this issue? Jaw is currently dead in the water and I am gettng very frustrated with it. Any ideas?

I have tried to re install the firmware and initialize the EEPROM dozens of times now with no luck

P.S. If you have the JAW and haven't updated the firmware I HIGHLY recommend not doing so

Hmmmm... can't go back to the old firmware?? Did you find that force flash pin/solder pad I mentioned in a previous thread??

I saw your posts on 14point7, it's just a waiting game for Alan to come back. He disappeared for a while and showed up, I hope he doesn't do the same again.

-Robert

Yeah I jumped the boot loader pin to force it to take the firmware update and since then I can flash either firmware version but neither of them work.

I have no idea what to do about it ... guess I will just wait and pray