Buschur racing street car runs 9's

importwarrior

That's exactly what I was going to say. Who in the world is letting them make pass after pass above 150 with no cage. Anyone know where that was?

That is Norwalk raceway ....David is very well liked there as it is his home track ...His shop is less than 15 min from that place and he brings in the DSM shootout there so they let him test his stuff there all the time ...He was going to rent the track when we were building my car just to tune it so I would say they don't ask him much at all for the track when he wants it...

my first turbo car actually was a 05 evo, with a few smaller mods it was a 12 second car...but i agree the new ones are over priced for the ones i have seen...this video is great though, if he gets it into the 8's which i am sure he will will be even better...but its pretty amazing anyway...

This is why I didn't end up getting an EVO as my new DD a few years back. There's no way I would NOT mod it just a bit...then a bit more...no. And it was too much $$ just to get one.

Anybody know what turbo they're running? and what boost??

The cage argument is about the same as the helmet argument for bikers. To each their own I guess, but more so on a private, controlled track. If this owner is smart he won't let anybody else drive this on the street...EVER! and won't street race himself, which if he has kids, he probably doesn't. Most here or anywhere wouldn't be able to resist tho.

Lastly. I LOVE that there isn't that horribly ugly EVO wing on the back. Looks like a respectable business car and not a ricebox without it. JMO Later all