• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a major difference between the original

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10030/Drifting2smallInvert.jpg

and the changes you made

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10030/Drifter2Inverted.jpg

its not bad I just like the original so yall can take me off the list. I will wait for the next design yall come out with.

Edited by Lusion972

IF EVERYONE LIKE THE ORIGINAL MORE WE WILL GO WITH IT, BUT ON A BLACK SHIRT AS YOU CAN SEE, ITS HARD TO SEE THE CAR, ALL DEREK DONE WAS THICKEN THE LINES AND CHANGE THE ANGLE, IM NOT GONNA KEEP ASKING HIM TO REDO THE DRAWINGS.. WE WILL HAVE TO DECIDE BETWEEN THE TWO..

THANKS MIKE

19C and D,

I would like to apologize for stirring the pot...my dumb self was looking at the image with it being auto shrunk by the forum. So it was looking all pixilated and crappy which is why I didnt like it...After clicking on the image and looking at its real size it looks nice...I think the tire should have stayed the same as the original only because the car doesn't look like it has snapped its tail out far enough to warrant some much of the counter steer. just my 2 cents...

Put me back on the list for the largest size you got....I wanna be able to hide a sawed off shotgun in mine.

19C and D,

I would like to apologize for stirring the pot...my dumb self was looking at the image with it being auto shrunk by the forum. So it was looking all pixilated and crappy which is why I didnt like it...After clicking on the image and looking at its real size it looks nice...I think the tire should have stayed the same as the original only because the car doesn't look like it has snapped its tail out far enough to warrant some much of the counter steer. just my 2 cents...

Put me back on the list for the largest size you got....I wanna be able to hide a sawed off shotgun in mine.

all is well, i never removed you from the list, i knew you would come around

I like the revised, mainly because I think by the time you get the image on to a shirt the white will be even harder to see. There won't be enough to make out what the image is supposed to be on the original when put on a shirt. I am going on limited experience on this and suggest you ask this question to your artist for a more professional opinion, however.

OK I WANT TO ASK EVERYONE TO ACTUALLY CLICK ON THE IMAGES AND LOOK AT THEM GOOD, NOT JUST THE WHITE ONES BUT THE BLACK ONES AS WELL,

MY ONLY CONCERN WITH THE ORIGINAL IS THAT ON A BLACK HOODIE IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO SEE THE IMAGE..

I KNOW NOT EVERYONE WANTS A BLACK ONE BUT SOME DO AND I DONT WANT THEM TO LOOK CRAPPY..

TAKE A CLOSE LOOK, REMEMBER THAT, THE EXACT IMAGE WILL BE PRINTED JUST LIKE YOU SEE IT..

THANKS MIKE.