Fantachrome

willmoodom

that is cool actually!

sort of like the chrome paint you can buy thats pretty heat resistant ( can withstand rotary engines )

SO, I can spray this stuff on my apex seals at 79,999 miles and it won't blow up in a mile?

btw, this is amazing, I want it on my quest.

Yeah. apparently the machine is ridiculously expensive. These guy (alsa Corporation) will refer you to people in possession of the equipment for service.

But man it would be nice and unlike conventional paint, they say it's environmentally safe. I have quite a few pieces I'd like to do.

Expensive. But If you think about it, you can buy the system, practice and get good doing a bunch of little things, then move up to cars and tell people it's 1000 bucks to paint their car chrome, do it 8-10 times and you just made your money back. :)

Expensive. But If you think about it, you can buy the system, practice and get good doing a bunch of little things, then move up to cars and tell people it's 1000 bucks to paint their car chrome, do it 8-10 times and you just made your money back. :)

God I would hate to be behind one of those driving on the freeway when the sun is blasting full bore. That might cause a lot of accidents from the glare.

I dont understand the purpose

I don't think there is a purpose for that. It's strictly a show piece. That kit makes the front end on that M3 look very cheap. but to each his own. It's definitely a good tool for marketing the service or paint.