My new TOY!!!!

batdude8

Ok, So Im about to buy my first house.... I close on the 3rd of september and I cant wait. The house was built in 2003 and has 4bdrs 2.5 bth, 2900 sq ft and the nice 2 car garage, one bay for the starion, the other for the 1G awd. Im not excited about the colors in the kitchen. That will be one of the first things I change. New paint, counter tops, and some nice quality hardwood floors will be goin in the kitchen soon.... the rest of the house minus the "game" room is painted with nice, natural colors and the carpet is good. I dont have pics of the other 2 rooms, but will get some soon. The bonus room will be the "game"room its currently white and blue with orange trim in the pic.... pool table, flat screen on the wall, wet bar, cant wait!!!! well whatchya think? not to shabby... :)

post-3038-1217630767_thumb.jpg

post-3038-1217630781_thumb.jpg

post-3038-1217630802_thumb.jpg

post-3038-1217630817_thumb.jpg

post-3038-1217630876_thumb.jpg

Edited by batdude8

looks like a nice place! is the home market doing okay in the GA? Ive got some relatives in griffen

Well, this house was foreclosed. The housing market right now is in the dumps, horrible to sell, couldnt get better if you are buying.....

Looks like a real nice place, Congrats!

I've owned several homes in the last 20 years and one thing I have found, if you don't own a truck, you'll need to get one!

Again, congrats on achieving the American Dream!

The garage is the first mod...needs a lift in it :)

I wish, but the ceiling isnt tall enough.... I hope to be building a garage out behind the house within the next few years to have a lift and everything. I gotta get into the house first... LOL