no power to anything

warthogtech

so i got a new tps and was putting it on and went to start the car and nothing happened...i mean nothing. no buzzer no dash lights no gauges only thing that happens is the radiator fan on the right turns very slowly for about 15 seconds an then stops. i check the battery and have 12-13 volts and shot the fuse links and they shoot good. any other ideas? thanks

randy

Tighten down the battery cables, if the clamps are aftermarket, make sure the cable is tight in it. Make sure they are clean and make a good connection.

Check your grounds. One from the - post on the battery to the body then to the block. One on the bottom side of the intake manifold. One on the ignitor. There are more grounds but these are what I'd check first.

jimmy

Tighten down the battery cables, if the clamps are aftermarket, make sure the cable is tight in it. Make sure they are clean and make a good connection.

Check your grounds. One from the - post on the battery to the body then to the block. One on the bottom side of the intake manifold. One on the ignitor. There are more grounds but these are what I'd check first.

jimmy

corroded termanals or check ingnition switch