sonoma ca (infineon raceway)

wassup fellas! I was over at my buddy's shop down in infineon raceway in sonoma and I was looking through event schedules. i saw that formula drift is going to be held on sept 13th this year (08). i was also thinking that this would be a good reason for some of us norcal guys to meet up before the event and then it would be pretty cool to head out to the track in a big swarm of starquests and watch some drifting.

my plan was to meet up @ 11am in vallejo @ the sonoma blvd parking lot (behind the chinese food buffet). this is plenty of time for people to ask for the day off from work and make this happen.

so with that said i need to know who would go

add your name to the list if your going

1. idriftnaked707

2. slidertsi

3. allan (conquest owner)

4. john (new owner of rockmans old right hand drive starion)

5. bret (starion owner)

6. cesar (flatty owner)

admission would be $30-$35 per head

heres the link for more info

http://formulad.com/pro-championship/

Edited by idriftnaked707

• 4 weeks later...
Soo it looks like i lied, thunderdrift is that weekend and i can only get saturdays off. So me and a couple of y friends will be up drifting two starions ^_^

How much is it to run at thunder drift? Where do you stay up there too?

its $100 for a full day of drifting from 830 to 4. I usually just leave walnut creek at 6 and drive up. This time might be different though as we'll be traliering one of the cars...

How long is the drive up there?

What time does this thing end? After meet? Is this up on Starions of NorCal?

By the way, Idriftnaked, the state has suspended referee services for the time being due to the budget situation. So take your time with the 4g swap...

Edited by SFBMX88

What time does this thing end? After meet? Is this up on Starions of NorCal?

By the way, Idriftnaked, the state has suspended referee services for the time being due to the budget situation. So take your time with the 4g swap...

i think it might end around 5pm, we will meet up in vallejo and drive to the event in sonoma before it begins. yes i did post it up on starions of norcal on myspace.

i dont know if its a good or bad thing about the referee services being suspended since i wanted to make my swap legit, but i guess i'll have to ride dirty at the event since i still have tags and insurance.

• 3 weeks later...

ok, well i guess my car is m.i.a for formula drift. i was really looking forward to drive my 4g63 powered 83 out there, but unfortunatley im having spark issues that i dont have time to resolve by then. however i will still be out at the 99 cent store parking lot in my brothers tsi and other friends and dsmers, until about 11:30am when we roll out to infeneon.

it really sucks that i cant drive my car especially when im the one planning the mini get together lol

anyways it would be cool if i know who is still down to go