Need both front fenders and STARION tail lights

spoolinturbo

I have a 88 black starion.

I dont care what color the fenders are, i am buying these for when i paint my car in a few months. Mine have rust going through, and the less rust i have to work the better.

So if you have fenders with SURFACE rust only that would be cool. also....nothing too dinged up. But like i said I am going to prep and paint myself. so send post pix and price.

I am located in panama city fl 32404. let me know =)

Also i need tail lights, in as close to mint as u have them. mine are cracked and missing peices. So i would STARION tail lights, because they just look better when they are cleared. so post pix and prices of those. =)

thanks for reading guys

Jeff

I have a new OEM fender from Mitsubishi that has been sitting in my garage for 2 years. NO RUST. Its ready to be painted and bolted on. There are just 2 little dings its acquired over the years. Shipping is going to be a bugger. How about $300.00 shipping included? Let me know.

I have a passenger's side fender here with one ding (Looks like a bike or something hit and scraped along) not major and very little rust (Bottom mounting metal in very good shape). PM me if interested. Shipping to FL shouldn't be TOO bad (California shipping ran me $150 for a fender then $20 for the box)

I've got both front fenders off the same car in good shape. Their white. 1 to 10 the driver's side is a 8 and the passenger side is a 9 to 9.5. No rust! Oh yeah I'm in Atl. Ga. too. Pm if your interested. We'll work something out!

right now i am mingling with mainstream about the fenders, i really appreciate all your replies! Boosted your pretty close, so if something does happen between mainstream and i, i will contact you next because you have both and your closer =)

Hey I could really use the white passenger fender, if you don't take it spoolinturbo. Being white would be an awesome find for me, is the paint in good condition, factory paint?

Oh and I know I have a good condition Star ion taillight, I think the passenger side, I may have both, I'll have to look if your still looking for them.

-GCNTSi.

Edited by GCNTSi