The time has come.

acidbath

I'm selling my car. A buyer is coming down today to take a look at it, he's driving 10 hours from Oregon to check out the car. He has the money ready, and I have the title in hand. If all goes well, then I will part ways with my beloved Starquest. Perhaps some day in the distant future I'll buy another, but for now, someone else will be happy with my car.

I've spent a lot of hard earned money, spent time putting on parts and learning about the car, and driving it. A lot of people say I will regret this decision, but, it just opens doors to something else. I've always wanted an AWD car.

-Aman

I'm selling my car. A buyer is coming down today to take a look at it, he's driving 10 hours from Oregon to check out the car. He has the money ready, and I have the title in hand. If all goes well, then I will part ways with my beloved Starquest. Perhaps some day in the distant future I'll buy another, but for now, someone else will be happy with my car.

I've spent a lot of hard earned money, spent time putting on parts and learning about the car, and driving it. A lot of people say I will regret this decision, but, it just opens doors to something else. I've always wanted an AWD car.

-Aman

Indeed you will come back.......they always come back.

goodluck

Haha, indeed. Perhaps I'll miss my i4 Turbo coupe too much. I'm sure when I have a better paying job and am more than financially stable.. I'll have like 5 Starions like most members here. For now, I just have one and it ran great.

AWD Eclipse is always fun or you could maybeventure in to the Nissan world like I am and get a 240sx

good luck in your travels man. im partial to awd turbo cars but im going to get my fix by building one(eventually:))

so are you getting an awd chrysler 300?

whats on your wish list?

Well Acid you and I are in the same boat. I just sold mine to Mainstream(Kane) and am concentrating on my Vette and my 98 3000GT SL. I am currently looking at turboingt the SL and putting a maggie supercharger on the Vette. But I still want another Quest. Has to be an auto. Take care and drop me a line when you can. GAry

Thanks for the response guys.

I'm planning on buying a 3000GT VR4 this weekend. I see two that have caught my eye.

I sold my Starion for $5,000 [my asking price]. A couple bought it for their daughter. I made the car nice since it was in pretty bad condition when it was stock. New seats, new radio, turbo timer, afc-neo. The car was nice, but I have no real resources aside from this site. There just wasn't anyway I could properly get it diagnosed and I know that there was a humongous power loss somewhere, but could not pinpoint it. All in all, I really did get tired of just dumping so much money into it. I seriously became obsessed for awhile, but fought off the addiction of constantly buying parts for it.

Eventually, in the future, I'd like to buy a Fiji Blue non-rusted SHP car. I loved my Starion, but I just need something with more power.

Gary, I still have my SL model, but I rarely drive it. I need a VR4 to finally quench my power thirst.

Well, it seemed that the new owner [the girl] wouldn't be bad to sell the car to.

Her father told me she has 3 Starquests already. This would be her 4th, and well, she seemed to not have luck with her other cars.

I'm sure she'll be happy with the one I sold her.

LOL Emag, I really wanted a car with no rust.. and well, the one I sold did have some rust on it [not a lot].

I'll buy another SQ, I'm sure of it.

Well, it seemed that the new owner [the girl] wouldn't be bad to sell the car to.

Her father told me she has 3 Starquests already. This would be her 4th, and well, she seemed to not have luck with her other cars.

I'm sure she'll be happy with the one I sold her.

LOL Emag, I really wanted a car with no rust.. and well, the one I sold did have some rust on it [not a lot].

I'll buy another SQ, I'm sure of it.

Is that Ron Hernandez that you sold it to? He kept letting his daughter wreck every nice Starquest he put together...

Did ya tell them--her--to sign up on here? Aside from the obvious benefits this site gives to starquest owners, I'm sure Boosted would like a way to contact her! Lmao

Lol, sadly I didn't mention this site. I thought I'd get flamed for selling the car. [Which I do somewhat feel]

I feel kinda weird being without the car, it's only been a day and man.. I think I'm going through withdrawls. LOL!

I'll probably call the guy up and let him know about the website.

Lol, sadly I didn't mention this site. I thought I'd get flamed for selling the car. [Which I do somewhat feel]

I feel kinda weird being without the car, it's only been a day and man.. I think I'm going through withdrawls. LOL!

I'll probably call the guy up and let him know about the website.

Let them know about this one and nwstarquest.com.