grazel3793

Goddard

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

not sure, he was at my house sunday trading cars

after he left i found out the traded car had a aftermarket sunroof, cracked windshield, screwed up cowl, screwed up hood hinges, missing hood latch, along with alot more, including no locks or keys or ignition, oh and a grenaded tranny

edit- though i suppose i cant complain to much since he drove 4 1/2hrs each way, but the blue car had 1 good tranny, and alot more good parts lol

Edited by Skullzaflare

Marso I'm on my phone at work I will get in contact with you when I get home tonight...usps destroyed that box.....

Skullz I didn't come down to WV I had to work...shorequest and his cousin made the trip to you .. I just wanted to save the car from being parted..and by the looks of it you started parting it out before Joe picked it up...some took all the calipers and brakes off it...switched out all the wheels for bent and curbed wheels....sunroof seal is gone looks like the car had been rained in alot...interior dash is apart...fuse panel has been messed with...hood latch is gone...etc...I'm not sure who did all this but I wasn't too happy when I saw it..not saying who did it...as for the car we gave you..its a good parts car or a. Solid project car...either way you look it .. we threw two transmissions in...a bunch of parts...the wheels are in great shape...rear tires are brand new..the car has a title...there's an ignition set in the car with a car...tokico blues with eibach springs are on the car..grant steering wheel..and its pretty rust free...and we threw in a one piece air dam...and did a 8 hour round trip...the car is going to be shoreequests car...all we were trying to do was save a car...I do appreciate the trade and the windshield...I think the trade was beyond fair...ad appreciate you not trading us and not parting out....ill delete my pm's and get back to you Marso tonight....this is the first time I've been on the site in awhile...sorry for the late responses guys I wasn't trying to ignore anyone or rip them off....I've been around long enough not to do that .....

Marso I'm on my phone at work I will get in contact with you when I get home tonight...usps destroyed that box.....

Skullz I didn't come down to WV I had to work...shorequest and his cousin made the trip to you .. I just wanted to save the car from being parted..and by the looks of it you started parting it out before Joe picked it up...some took all the calipers and brakes off it...switched out all the wheels for bent and curbed wheels....sunroof seal is gone looks like the car had been rained in alot...interior dash is apart...fuse panel has been messed with...hood latch is gone...etc...I'm not sure who did all this but I wasn't too happy when I saw it..not saying who did it...as for the car we gave you..its a good parts car or a. Solid project car...either way you look it .. we threw two transmissions in...a bunch of parts...the wheels are in great shape...rear tires are brand new..the car has a title...there's an ignition set in the car with a car...tokico blues with eibach springs are on the car..grant steering wheel..and its pretty rust free...and we threw in a one piece air dam...and did a 8 hour round trip...the car is going to be shoreequests car...all we were trying to do was save a car...I do appreciate the trade and the windshield...I think the trade was beyond fair...ad appreciate you not trading us and not parting out....ill delete my pm's and get back to you Marso tonight....this is the first time I've been on the site in awhile...sorry for the late responses guys I wasn't trying to ignore anyone or rip them off....I've been around long enough not to do that .....

oh i wasnt sure

as far as parting out, the only parts i pulled from the car were the front seats like i told you, and as my texts show, i told you the interior was appart. i had to pull the column to turn the wheel. so the under column parts are on the floor and backseat. as i also told you the roof seal was as it was when i got it, i also told you the center console was destroyed. as far as the other things go, its how i got the car, wheels included. though the 1 front has a good tire on it that i had mounted for a full size spare.

botrh transmissions appear to have sat outside for atleast a year. 1 transmission you and pull the input shaft in and out almost 1", the other has a huge bulge on the pan pushing down, i havent pulled the pan off yet, but i fear that one too is trash

if your gonna complain about the wheels, i did notice the back tires are not new, they are drycracked from sitting flat, atleast driver rear is. and both front tires are no more than yard parked worthy, and barely that

Thanks for the reply. I will edit or retract my post once this is resolved. I was hoping this wouldn't get out of hand.

Mods thanks for moving this to a previous thread for him. I tried locating one in search for this forum but nothing came up.

Edited by marso

Hey marso do you know if the amp still works? Or did it break off the electrical tabs inside....

Skullz yeah the Atlantic is alot different then when I sold...I should have never sold it for 250....if the black car isn't salvageable to you then..you can part it out like you were the Atlantic...the air dam and suspension parts are worth keeping...

Hey marso do you know if the amp still works? Or did it break off the electrical tabs inside....

Skullz yeah the Atlantic is alot different then when I sold...I should have never sold it for 250....if the black car isn't salvageable to you then..you can part it out like you were the Atlantic...the air dam and suspension parts are worth keeping...

well i understand, its just you said it was a roller as well, i had planned to put my motor and such in it, but the wiring in the back car is a complete fire hazard, id be afraid to put a battery in it.

im considering dropping a v8 in it and tracking it, but im just wondering, what happened to the hood hinge? why was the cowl cut to let them go up higher? and why are they 1 1/2" farther back than they should be?

well i understand, its just you said it was a roller as well, i had planned to put my motor and such in it, but the wiring in the back car is a complete fire hazard, id be afraid to put a battery in it.

im considering dropping a v8 in it and tracking it, but im just wondering, what happened to the hood hinge? why was the cowl cut to let them go up higher? and why are they 1 1/2" farther back than they should be?

That was my fault I took the hood latch out to put in my dads and I forgot to tie the hood down. There was a really bad windstorm that blew the hood up and screwed up the cowl and hinges.