F/S 1988 Conquest - N. Calif. (East Bay Area)

Red88TSi

1988 Chrysler Conquest TSi

166,065 miles

Red with Tan/Black leather interior

5-spd manual transmission

Factory Sport Handling Package (SHP) includes adjustable shocks/struts & wider rims/tires

Body is straight, paint is clean

Interior is free of cracks and rips

Car is bone stock - no mods

Turbo replaced w/ 14G at 135K miles

Clutch replaced at 145k miles

I am the 3rd owner of this Conquest (I bought it in 1993) and it served as my daily driver for many years. It has been in storage in my garage for the past 4 years. The car runs, but it does need some engine work, and the o-rings/seals around the injectors leak. This car would be perfect for a mild restoration with an engine rebuild. I don't have the time or the space to get the car running like she used to.

Car has a CLEAN title and will be sold AS-IS without CA smog test/cert.

I have some photos posted here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bwhitehurst/ConquestTSi

Due to the registration status (CA DMV planned non-op) and the leaky injectors (fire hazard), the buyer should expect to tow/trailer the car or arrange for transport.

I am asking $2400 or make me a reasonable offer.

Email me at brandon62@hotmail.com if you have any questions or would like to set up a time to see the car.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, could you get some more pictures of the underside of the car and the drive side?

Will this run long enough to drive onto a trailer? Thanks

Yes, the car is still for sale.

I'll see if I can get some pics of the underside and driver's side and post them at the same picasa album tomorrow.

The car should run long enough to drive onto a trailer. I run it at idle every so often for some time in the garage....

Yes, the car is still for sale.

I'll see if I can get some pics of the underside and driver's side and post them at the same picasa album tomorrow.

The car should run long enough to drive onto a trailer. I run it at idle every so often for some time in the garage....

As requested, I've added a few photos of the driver's side and the underside of the car. The photos are in the picasa album noted in the original post. Thanks!

• 9 months later...
I own this car now, and its running and getting fixed up. But I am looking into selling it, so if anyone is interested, PM me. It now has a Marnal head from DAD, new exhaust manifold (ported), the turbo is a 14B (newer and ported), tons of maintenance parts replaced, polished wheels, new tires. $4000 for it.

I wasn't planning on flipping it, but I have an opportunity to get a relatives Austin Healey Sprite, which I would much rather have. The Quest is a very nice car, no regrets on buying it. I just have an opportunity to get something much more fun.

Here is what I have done to it so far....

the wheels were polished and have new BFG tires. The interior went through an extensive cleaning, including carpet cleaning. Bugs like the squeaky window regulators, slow moving seatbelts on the tracks, rattling horn button, have been taken care of. The Marnal head was installed with 1mm OS stainless valves, Ajusa metal head gasket, new exhaust manifold which I ported, ported the turbo exhaust housing, all new hardware, rodded out the radiator, new hoses, thermostat, plugs, rotor, cap, wires, u-joints, and other odds and ends. On the way are a new mast for the antenna, fuel filters which will hopefully be installed next week. I also have a braided oil feed line for the turbo not yet installed.