2JZ starquest

juneauto1

It is from that 10 sec supra, how ever i have not seen any 2JZ starquest this this good.

I dont know but if you ask me I think mine looks better but just with a smaller turbo. So whats so "this this " good about a ro4 quest that everyone has?

Not to jump on the jerk bandwagon but I don't call that done and all of the hard work is probably infront of you yet.

The 2jz is not an easy project but as far as making the motor mounts and setting it in thats gravy, lets see it run.

Yes it is the nicest one you have seen because its the only one you have ever seen. good work so far, now all thats left is everything.

It is from that 10 sec supra, how ever i have not seen any 2JZ starquest this this good.

What part? the hack job wiring set-up, the un-needed brackets you guys left, the 5 year old play school made brake line, the rusty front cross member or the over spray (over the rust as well) on the stock strut tower tops?

My point, don't try to call someone out when you car isn't even close to being done right.

Another thing, Have you even seen pic's of highly boosted's car?

The car runs fine, it was not difficult to make the change, engine and tranny mounts were fabbed in less than a hour engine and tranny dropped right in with minor clarance issues. the car used a levle10 supra auto trans that fits in the tunnel no shift mods nessary. the orignal car ran 10 sec Q-mile times at englishtown NJ before being crashed twice on the street now being reborn a Starquest.

post-8186-1214878903_thumb.jpg

Work VS-XX wheels?

Yes they are 19" WORK VS wheels from the supra. they bairly fit the back has a spacer. I have more pix but cant load them I dropped the file size and type and still load error what am i doing wrong

Edited by juneauto1

Yes they are 19" WORK VS wheels from the supra. they bairly fit the back has a spacer. I have more pix but cant load them I dropped the file size and type and still load error what am i doing wrong

guys be easy, I never said the car was ready for a pass at the local drag strip or car show its now 80% done after 3 weeks. the car will be srtipped of for its trip to the body shop. dont hate appreciate

That was not the best pic to post and come out of the blue and brag about that setup.

I'm still guessing you haven't seen pics of highlyboosteds car because it is clean and done.

It's always nice to see someone else's ideas how did you do the drivshaft? How did you run the p/s lines?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...