good news for the 83 guys

hey guys, i know i should have put this in the for sale forums but i wanted to see how much i can get for my stuff 1st.

first off im selling most of my 83 stuff because i no longer need it since i went 4g63. all this stuff has been rebuilt, refurbished or deep cleaned, looks almost brand new.

heres all that im selling

eci unit w/ injectors (rebuilt, and deep cleaned)

83 intake manifold w/ switches and sensors(very very nice shape)

83 ecu and engine harness (Only missing the b38 plug since i needed this for my swap), this also comes with ignitor and other plugs.

83 aircan w/ mas, i will even trow in an adapter harness for a 1st gen mas

oil seperator

ill post pictures of everything later on tonight

again im trying to see if i want to sell these things if the price is right so make me an offer and we'll go from there

my goal is to finish it no later than a month from now. come through tommarow if you want, me and my brother are cleaning out his engine bay all day on his 87, and im giving him my engine off my 83 w everything minus intake and turbo etc. ill pm u my adress

Since you got the attention of all of us 83 owners and it what I have to add is good news also:

I now have the 83 factory service manual in PDF format complete with page links.

PM me if you want a copy.

:thread20jacked8wq:

So you Finally done it Bro!!!! Your switching out the 83 motor.

Toooo SWEEEETTTTTTT !!!!

If you need any help let me know.

yup im finally 1/2 ways there. i already got all the machine work done on the wide 4g63 block (cleaned, honed, and decked)and got my turbo 4g63 crank polished all just for $130. im just waiting on a full rebuild kit that i ordered that includes pistons and rings. i just need to get the wrist pins pressed on the new pistons and get a dohc head checked and cleaned. i already have the wiring harness and ecu w/ main relay that i scooped up from dj powerhaus, got the custom intake and exhaust manifolds w/ evo 3 turbo, starquest fidanza flywheel w/ 6 puck clutch. i also have a few misc. things that i thought were a must for the swap like an alternator relocation kit and a water neck relocator. now that im thinking about it, i still need a 255 walbro fuel pump but other than that im good to go! can't wait!

yup im finally 1/2 ways there. i already got all the machine work done on the wide 4g63 block (cleaned, honed, and decked)and got my turbo 4g63 crank polished all just for $130. im just waiting on a full rebuild kit that i ordered that includes pistons and rings. i just need to get the wrist pins pressed on the new pistons and get a dohc head checked and cleaned. i already have the wiring harness and ecu w/ main relay that i scooped up from dj powerhaus, got the custom intake and exhaust manifolds w/ evo 3 turbo, starquest fidanza flywheel w/ 6 puck clutch. i also have a few misc. things that i thought were a must for the swap like an alternator relocation kit and a water neck relocator. now that im thinking about it, i still need a 255 walbro fuel pump but other than that im good to go! can't wait!

Chuck some pics up when u get the chance, always keen to see 4g63 stuff :)

• 4 weeks later...
What transmission setup are you using?

im using the stock starion tranny with a fidanza and 6 puck clutch. i yanked a wide block 4g63 aka g64b from a 89 automatic ram 50 and swapped the whole rotating assembly (after a good rebuilding ofcourse)