Starions of Norcal-MOD 08 Cypress, CA

its been decided, Im taking the mirage gt down there and trying to sell it. I'll caravan with you guys if you don't mind having a hatchback that can stop on you guys come. Hopefully I can get it painted in time so it can fetch some serious dough. I've got a couple places to stay down there so I wouldn't be in the hotel with you guys. Some of the shop cars might come to represent the best mitsubishi shop in the bay, full function tech. Now I just need to teach sean in the ways of the 4g54b and you guys can start going to him for work, lol. I might have a friend drive my conquest down so that I'll have a ride back up if the car sells, we'll see. I'll pound out all the details once the car is all ready for sale.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn i wish my car was running and running good.. id forsure go..but i still need to pull my motor and take it to the machine shop.. well hopefully motor comes out this week.. anyone wanna help after i figure out whats needed.. lol

damn i wish my car was running and running good.. id forsure go..but i still need to pull my motor and take it to the machine shop.. well hopefully motor comes out this week.. anyone wanna help after i figure out whats needed.. lol

Im most likely going to be selling my 4g54b once I get the 4g64 in there, if anyone is looking for a new motor. I can't remember what jason said is done to it, but Im pretty sure it has around 5k miles on it.

Well I'm from Walnut, close by West Covina and Pomona if u know there that is so its not too far for me

so you won't be caravaning with us then, you'll just show up for the event then. Thats ok though.

Where in the eastbay are we meeting? I've got some dsm'ers and 3/s guys asking.

we could meet in san jose where the 680 and 101 meet

then head to monterey and get patra

from there take the 101 all the way down

whatever works for you guys. As long as we don't take the 154 short cut Im good. I'd rather not drive that road again, as I had to drive my conquest about 30 miles on that road going ~40 mph since I had spare tire on there. Wasn't fun at 3am. It is a good shortcut though, minus the cops.

so does anyone know sj and know the best route to take to socal? i dont know sj at all.

where 680 and 101 meet in San jose there are plenty of shopping malls, ill do some research and find the best one tonight

from that meeting point we can get patra in Salinas (i dont think he will mind) which is along the 101 just east of monterey

i will get a map for everyone tonight as i am at work right now

THE BEST PLACE TO MEET IN SALINAS IS IN AND OUT BURGER U CAN SEE IT FROM THE HIGHWAY

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/trippleCing/modtrip.jpg

i will be meeting with jason (boosted88tsi) at his house (A on the map) heading down 680 and meeting with the others at 1630 Story Rd, San Jose, CA by 4pm (B on the map [Tropicana Foods Bakery & Hot Deli]) next heading down the 101 to 68 to meet with Patra by 5:30pm at 545 Work St, Salinas, CA 93901 (C on the map [a hotel]) then on to cypress ariving around mid night fiquring food, gas, restroom breaks, traffic,etc

i will be meeting with Jason (boosted88tsi) at his house (A on the map) heading down 680 and meeting with the others at 1630 Story Rd, San Jose by 4pm (B on the map [Tropicana Foods Bakery & Hot Deli]) next heading down the 101 to meet with Patra by 5:30pm at 151 Kern St, Salinas (C on the map [in-N-Out Burger]) then on to cypress ariving around mid night fiquring food, gas, restroom breaks, traffic,etc

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/trippleCing/modtrip.jpg

Edited by Scotty Dont

hey jason, mind if me and some other dsm'ers meet up with you guys at your place too? I'll try and keep the number low so there isn't a high chance of us waiting on anyone, although If it gets too big I'll probably just have everyone meet somewhere else earlier so we can just start driving on 680 and have you guys catch up/slow down so were all together. LMK

Thats way to many people for my house. My neighbors are straight d-bags about loud cars too. So i have a new place for us to meet. Theres a park and ride lot right off of 680, on rudgear rd. so we'll me there. So you guys will want to get off at South main street In walnut creek, then after that you do this

1. Head northeast toward S Main St

26 ft

2. Turn right at S Main St

0.3 mi

3. Continue on Danville Blvd

0.2 mi

4. Turn left at Rudgear Rd

0.1 mi

Whenever Scott tells us, if we want to be in san jose by 4, looks like we'll be meeting here at 3ish. Do we even have to stop in San jose, if everyones meeting here?

we can be at the park and ride until 2:45 if you miss us there then meet us in san jose