What to get off a 1G DSM

Hi,

I am going to be tearing into a 1G(92) Laser(turbo) and I would like your guys opinions on what to remove for my Conquest. Right now my list is: steering wheel, MAS, and BOV. That is if all that is still there but it looked complete the other time I looked at it. Is there anything else I should look for?

Thanks

ECU and tranny controller if its an automatic, the ECU could be an EPROM unit too, the engine harness

all those nuts bolts and screws, if you strip the interior most those fasteners can be reused in your car to replace old crusty bolts, and you know how much just one new bolt costs?

ECU and tranny controller if its an automatic, the ECU could be an EPROM unit too, the engine harness

all those nuts bolts and screws, if you strip the interior most those fasteners can be reused in your car to replace old crusty bolts, and you know how much just one new bolt costs?

Will the engine harness work in ours? I got an 88. What will the ecu do differently then an 88 ecu?

Well I am not interested i taking the whole car to strip down and I'm not looking for an engine swap (don't need another project!!). Does anyone what the turbo (if it is in good condition)? The car is in a local junk yard so basically it is limited to things I can carry out by hand. If anyone is interested in some small parts off this car let me know (PM me).