looking for radiator options.

mxg

im putting my engine back together would like to change the radiator do they still make them or is there another one maybe aluminum thats good. Im just looking for a cheap way around it dont want to go crazy prolly selling the car after anyways.

also alternators can they still be ordered? thanks

im putting my engine back together would like to change the radiator do they still make them or is there another one maybe aluminum thats good. Im just looking for a cheap way around it dont want to go crazy prolly selling the car after anyways.

also alternators can they still be ordered? thanks

Selling wth..and it looks like there are some gp`s for rads

Selling wth..and it looks like there are some gp`s for rads

yah i dont know if im going to keep the car depends maybe when i get running again ill change my mind. but thanks for the help.

From my experience there are no "easy" radiator options. You can go with the $100 one from ebay but you will need to modify it to accept the fans and temp sensor bungs. You can go with the $500 griffen from TEP which also requires a little fitting but much easier than option 1. Or you can get onboard with the GP but expect to wait months.

Would this fan work with what youve got in the works?

http://www.jegs.com/i/Proform/778/141-647/10002/-1

I would think that would be fine. I found a couple high cfm ones on ebay that would sork as well, one for $25, one for $30.

I have these out and working on several cars, and all I need is 4 more orders and it is a go.

Feel free to PM or IM for any questions.

JR

• 2 weeks later...
stock system works great if working properly i had mine rodded out and i hardly go above 1/4th on guage

Yah thats what im doing hopefully its comes back ok. I know when i had the car running it was about 3/4 the way up the temp guage i didnt really care for that so hopefully gettting it cleaned will help.

I've managed to max out my stock radiator (yes, it has been rodded out) for autocrosses. It's not uncommon to end a 60 second run with 200-210 engine temps. Edited by Maxzillian