POLISHED SHP Wheels For sale ( UPDATED 3-24 ) PICS UP !

Oscar_the_Grouch

Hello all

As you may have noticed I have been out of the scene for quite some time and all was due to family/work matters. I will be back a bit more often as I am clearing out all StarQuest related items I have unsold. Its too much to handle on a weekly basis so I am OUT.

In the next few days/weeks I will be posting what I have available and how many left. Most of these are NOS ( New Old Stock ) I will NOT be making any new items or re-runs of any of the custom parts. So once these are gone thats it, at least from me anyways.

In this post I am clearing out some SHP wheels

This will be updated constantly as new stuff is "Discovered" in the garage as I dig my way around.

SHP Fully refinished and polished.

The SHP Set started as a old and beat up set of SHP's. They got the full treatment, lip repair, check for straightness, strip all paint and clear coat. Polish the face and repaint the centers OEM Grey. Result is as you can see bellow.

If you want to see FULL SIZED pics please e-mail me for them.

( oscar-the-grouch@sbcglobal.net )

COMPLETE SHP SET $740.00 + Shipping

PM or e-mail me for an INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTE

SHP FRONT-1

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/Oscar-the-Grouch/81.jpg

SHP FRONT-2

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/Oscar-the-Grouch/82.jpg

SHP REAR-1

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/Oscar-the-Grouch/91-1.jpg

SHP REAR-2

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/Oscar-the-Grouch/92-1.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/Oscar-the-Grouch/89Set.jpg

SHIPPING

DHL QUOTE CLICK BELLOW

http://www.dhl-usa.com/ratecalculator/Hand...mp;nav=GetRates

Shipping is Aprox $20 a wheel. Follow the LINK bellow to DHL's website and get a quote for your area. Wheels will be shipped from 93711 and each box is 32lbs (x2) make sure to add proper insurance to your quote.[/center

NOTE:

Wether you believe this or not the wheels are being sold for ACTUAL cost and expenses NO MONEY MADE. If you doubt this please I encourage you check locally for the cost of these services plus the cost of a set in bad condition.

- Original cost of wheels to be refinished

- Shipping charges to me

- Wheel lip repair

- Full face strip (Paint and clear)

- Face polish

- Grey accents re-painted and cleared

Edited by Oscar_the_Grouch

• 3 weeks later...

Hello gang

This is Amber and I am Oscar's GF and I am posting on his behalf for now.

Oscar mentioned that you guys were possibly gathering up the passe and rounding up the horses along with pitchforks and burning touches and making your way up to Cen-Cal so he asked me to post something as he cannot at this time.

First, the reason for his absence is that he was in an accident at work were he fell off a scaffolding rig when it gave way during a location shoot near Bass Lake 15 days ago. He suffered a broken arm and a concussion. I was away myself on a shoot and did not found out till yesterday when I came back home. (The fool never told me so I found out from our answering machine were the hospital had left a message... long story... anyways) We came back home last night after I went to pick him up at the local Hospital near Yosemite. He asked me, well mumbled something about you guys and the possibility of some bad rap in the air so thats why I am here to try to smooth things over.

I am going through his "OUT BOX" and see all the orders pending shipment and I will take care of it this evening. Since his e-mail inbox has over 300 new e-mails I will not reply to them as I don't know any of you and I am not too familiar with any of the "Deals" he made with any of you. Instead I will use the e-mail address in the pay-pal account you used to pay or in the note with your money order you sent in ( I see a few of those ) he left notes on some of the payments so i will be following those as well. Lucky for me he labels everything so it will be hard to send the wrong part.

I have a lot to do so thats all for now.

BTW

He's OK but still not 100%. He's very medicated and makes less sense than normal but asides from that he's fine. Please when you get your order e-mail him and tell him wether all was correct. I will ship most if not all of it priority mail from the post office as I don't know who paid for ground or fast so all of you are getting priority mail, besides I do not know his DHL account or password. You may get the parts before you get a tracking number from me but I will try to send it to you. I will keep record of what was sent to who so don't try anything I may have been born at night but not last night. I am only saying this because I see the replies here and what's being said as well as a ton of e-mails so I am just making it clear.

Thank you guys and I hope you guys are not this mean and plain old disgruntled all the time specially with him. No one talks s*** about my man without getting all the facts first. Or believe me I will make him sell, donate or plain old junk all 3 of his cars and garage full of crap and do without all of you. I never liked the cars but its what makes him happy so I support him but if it comes to this, the "Russian complain" will come out in me and I will have a saying in it. =P The last thing he needs is this specially after all the years he has been around.

Okay enough of my whining. =P

bye bye

Amber