any minnesota owners out there

allen405

I do have a garage and it is in it. it is not heated but I can put heat in it. I brought more test equip home from my work tool box and I am going to fiddle with it tomorrow. I have alot of parts I may be able to use something, or for your trouble if it comes down to someone coming over you can have some parts. then you will have part you won't know what to do with that would be great.lol

:rolleye0018: I got it running, I called kelly and he walked me thru the problem. I was flooding it. I never claimed to be a rocket scientist but hey it runs. thanks for your offers of help.

no, After I got everything back together Kelly said that a valve or 2 must have been stuck not allowing to fire and every time I turned it over it dumped more gas in it. So he said to unplug the injectors and crank till it fires and it did. It ran for like 20 seconds LOL so I had it really flooded anyway I plugged the injectors back in and started it and it ran. He helped me with it while he was at a star bucks drive thru lol

im planning on going to a few track days, dyno days, etc. this summer. bummer thing is my car is becoming more apart than together lately. have to find out where the coolant is getting into my oil. im in need of an exhaust manifold also...

I seem to remember some else in this thread having that same flooding issue :P

I sold mine, still like to fiddle with them though.

:lol:

I think mine had more to do with the USED CTS the clowns at MAP installed. Amazing how it turned around with a $30 part.