Lower Shores Performance Steel Braided Lines

brianpaul98

Hello everyone, I'm sort of semi situated here in New Jersey and still have some materials left to make the steel braided lines. I will try to continue making these until I see which of several job opportunities is going to work out. After that it may be the end of making all this stuff. Ok, let me know what you need and I'll do my best to help you out.

I guess I could try to start the injector post back up again. I would still need a few people to get in on it to keep the costy down. I'll update the post and see what we get.

• 3 weeks later...

Could you do a braided abs delete line?

I get a lot of people asking for those and I will need to check again. Last time I tried to get them made I think was with the other company I was dealing with and they couldn't make them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am looking for power steering lines and oil cooler lines and if can make a abs delete line also looking for a oil the oil turbo line I have a t3 know and the line I have is too long let me know on price I have been posting to see if anyone has any of these with no response yet

• 5 weeks later...
Hello everyone, I was away on vacation and when I got back I had to start training for the new job out of town. If anyone is in need of any steel braided line just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. Edited by brianpaul98

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, as of now all of the steel braided lines are still available. I recently put in an order so everything for all the basic lines is pretty much in stock. This post has gotten quite long so here are the current prices for the most common lines, all the rest can be found on the first page of the post.

Steel Braided Turbo Oil Feed Line ------ $40.00

Steel Braided Oil Drain Back Line ---- $25.99

Steel Braided 8AN T-stat Housing To Turbo Coolant Line ----- $39.99

Steel Braided 8AN Turbo to Water Pump Coolant Line ---- $39.99

Steel Braided Full 8AN Coolant Line (Thermostat Housing To Turbo) ---- $69.99

Steel Braided 6AN Oil Cooler Lines ----- $179.99

Steel Braided 6AN Complete Fuel Line Kit (will need to use your upper fuel rail) ---- $89.99

When ordering please specify these colors :

1.) Hose Ends - Red, Blue, Black or Chrome

2.) AN Fitting - Red / Blue (this is not Red OR Blue its half Red and half Blue), Black,. Chrome

3.) Adapter Fittings - Blue or Black

Edited by brianpaul98

I'm not sure where it all will go but every time I decide to call it quits I get a few people asking for stuff and have a hard time saying no. I really miss my shop, I have everything but its all packed in the container so there's not much I can do right now. Just working up in the Pureland industrial park (Bridgeport, Beckett, Sweedsboro area) for the last 6 months trying to find a nice place up that way and start over. Pennsville looks nice. Anyway I'll try to keep putting out parts for everyone until I can't.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 5 steel braided Oil Feed Lines ready to go.

3 - Plain Stainless

1 - Black Covered

1 - Clear Covered

$40.00 plus shipping and PP

• 1 month later...
All lines are still available. I've had a few requests so I'm going to put in another order. Anyone interested let me know.