Random things for sale...

19cQuest

Time to clear some stuff out of the garage!

Pictures can be found at:

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/C...nquest%20Parts/

Seats:

Seats are in decent shape, a little dusty and stiff, but a lot better than most I've seen. Pictures should do most of the talking for these. No seat belt buckle will be on these because I put them on my other seats. Also, passenger seat left recline release has the screw missing, but the lever is there.

Heads:

No cracks that I can see, if you want pics of something more specific or closer let me know what you want. One is complete but I don't know of it's running condition because I got it from a friend when he sold his Starion. That's the one with the Rockers still on it. The one without the rockers I used for a little bit before replacing it with a Marnal. Worked fine. When I bought the car I was told the Jet valves were eliminated but I'm not really sure if they were, if there's some way you can tell or a place on the head I can take a picture of for someone else to tell let me know. The head is stock other than that as far as I know. I have roller rockers SOMEWHERE but I'm not sure where atm. Also have the stock cam gear as you can see in the pictures, looks to be ok. Ran a 13.9 with the head so there can't be too much wrong with it...

Intercooler:

Pictures explain it better than I can... Have TEP OVCP somewhere as well, I'll update and take pics when I find it.

Intake manifolds:

The fully assembled one is what I was running on my car, I believe everything works fine on it. I did have some hesitation in the car before I took it off, but I'm having the same hesitation now and I believe it's being caused by my wires. The other TBI came with the car, I think the green injector is cracked, or at least it leaked when I tried it on the other manifold.

Pistons:

Had 116k on them when pulled. Had good compression across all cylinders and was good for a 13.9 when I ran it. Didn't take out due to problems, just was seeking more power.

Open to reasonable offers. Pick up preferred for larger items. Located in San Antonio, Texas.

• 2 weeks later...

What Star? If you're asking whether I'm selling the car, no. I'm just trying to get rid of the things I won't be using again. Replaced the seats with Corbeau's, the TBI with MPI, and the heads with a Marnal.

One TBI sold, anyone need anything else? Good heads here, T casted.

• 2 weeks later...