MPI set-up, Before you buy FIP, check this out.

cudabnu

Upgraded Fuel Injection Pro's Hurricane MPI system.

You get the Hurricane intake, 75lb injectors, wiring harness, sensors, upper radiator hose with thermostat housing, throttle cable, insturctions and these upgraded items:

Megasquirt II pcb3 engine management and stimulator board

Aeromotive FPR and liquid filled pressure gauge

*DM chromed inlet pipe (you need to modify your stock intercooler) BOV NOT included

New Walbro fuel pump and installation kit. (NOT PICTURED)

Locked distributor with wiring for stock or MSD Ign.

I'm selling it all for $2200 plus paypal fee of 3% shipped, that is the same price as FIP(not including shipping and waiting 6-8 weeks), but you get all the upgraded parts and just about everything but a few fuel lines you need for a complete set-up.

%5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff218/cudabnu/Picture016a.jpg[/img]

I can't pass smog legally with it, The car has sat for the last year without being driven, I have no time to tune and play with it anymore, I have 3 other project cars I am currently working on. I love my Starion and will not sell it, so I went back to modified/stock where all I have to do is swap out the exhaust everyother year to pass Ca. Smog for registration.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've moved on to 2 porsche projects and 1 vw convertible project, So the

Starion is back running with the stock intake and computer, etc. All the MPI stuff is off and going into storage until I get it sold, or done with my other projects, and the car is back in the garage under a cover.

find a smog guy that will pass it under the table, it may cost you 200-300, but worth it IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...