Remaining parts off 88 quest

johnbinc07

well i took the motor and trans out and sold most of the speed equipment on craigslist. i have the following left.

2 Tenzo R racing seats - brand new - reclining - cost 280 ea new - ill take 280 for both.

1 set of factory 8-9 rims - good condition - 250

1 momo steering wheel - cost 200 new - ill take 100

1 set of brand new hoosier 10" slicks for 16" rims - cost 190 ea new - ill take 150 for both

Oscar big break kit for front - dont remember what they cost - take 250 for pair.

2 factory inter coolers - 90 ea

this car is still a rolling chasis with all this stuff on it. it is set up for sbc with frame connectors, roll cage, custom dash (gages gone), rear battery / with new battery, and more (many hours of work).straight body. it was a neat car and would be a hell of a quest project for some one. ill take 1200 for it if any one wants it but you need to hurry up before i start taking the rest of the stuff off.

there are pics on craigslist / dallas search 1988 conquest under for sale - autos.

my email - johnbinc07@aol.com

ph. 972-842-3855 or 214-288-8561

the brakes are installed and working so i guess every thing needed to work is included

So would that include Calipers, Rotors, Brake Lines, Pads & all associated Spacers & Hardware?

What would shipping be to 29073?

And the payment info on the front spoiler shipped to 29073?

L4S