flatbody for sale

theslo1

For sale: 1985 conquest. build date of april 85. faded dark grey outside, light grey leather (i think), intercooled, 5speed, limited slip rear (acording to the sticker in the door jam) no sun roof, 175xxx miles. When I bought it,I drove it home, and in that hour and a half it seemed like a nice car. The turbo was bad, I am working on putting another on it but it is not finished. It has a small area of rust on each rear wheel well, about the size of an egg. I do not think it is rusted through, only bubbles in the paint. the stiches on the seats have come undone and the leather? has shrunk. I will try to get pics up if there is interest in the car.

I'm afraid I have spent too much on it but I would like to get my money out of it, so I am asking $900

EDIT: The car is in Weyers Cave, VA, 24486. I think it should be towed.

UPDATE: the car runs and drives, I drove it home from work after finishing the turbo swap, it now has a T25 fron a second gen eclipse, I don't know if it was an upgrade or downgrade, It was cheep and it fit pretty well. I was not looking to make lots of power only get it driveable, I did not cut any of the factory IC pipes, It can be put back to stock turbo with a different turbo,oil feed and return lines, and down pipe. I also have a 1G eclipse mass air meter and BOV to go with the car, as of right now they are not installed. I have to ask $1000 for the car now.

I'm sure there will be interest in your car. Unfortunatly that rust is from the back out. The flattys have a habit of collecting debris in the front fenders. Junk like leaves gets in the wiper cowl and washes down there where it sits and rots them :(. But front fenders are cheap :)

Post some pics and I predict you'll get a buyer ;)

• 5 weeks later...

I'm kinda stupid when it comes to pictures, but here is the address for my photobucket,I think.... http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff2/awdspyder/

or just search for awdspyder that will lead you to it.

PS sorry for taking so long,I was sick for over two weeks and then I couldn't find anybody to help me with this, so I had to teach myself.