Bumper & Tail Light Needed

Black_Quest_TSi

Hey guys, my brother (CokeDoctor) just got rearended in the new Red `88 he JUST got and put on the road this morning!!! The car needs a pass. side taillight, and a rear bumper. Does anyone have one laying around?? If you happen to, E-mail him direct at WhiteLightningSaturn@Yahoo.com.

Justin was parked on the side of the road making a phone call, when this guy came up behind him in an 88 Blazer. The other guy was trying to grab something out of his glovebox. He looked up, saw justin sittin there, and swerved last minute. He just clipped the rear end a bit. It could've been A LOT worse than what it was. Pretty sad too, cause this is Justin's first SHP Sunroof car. He FINALLY got his sunroof car, and then this happens! W.T.H.!!

Make up your mind which e-mail LOL. I have a rear bumper as well as a set of taillights here. They're Fiji blue though but if you need 'em I make trips once in a while up to upstate NY. The gf's family lives there I can tote the parts up next trip.

Thanks for the offers guys! Insurance guy came today, while i was at work, but my dad was home and talked to him. The adjuster said the car will need to be repainted since the paint is aftermarket, ia repair would never match correctly a bumper is $500, and he cant find tail lights. He said more then likely, the car will be totalled. At this point, ill let them total it, fight for the right $, buy it back, and begin the parts acquiring. This will all take time though.

Cool thing is, the adjuster guy, USED TO OWN A CONQUEST! Waaayyyy back in the day, he owned one, and when he got the call, for a 1988 Chrysler Conquest, he kinda had Deja Vous, and couldn't wait til he got to my house. Little did he know, I have 4 CONQUESTS in my driveway, and when he pulled in, I guess he told my dad he just about had a heart attack. He mentioned to my dad, that he wants to buy one of mine, for himself. He misses his alot, and regrets selling it. Once the insurance BS is over with, he would like to make a deal with me sometime. Sounds cool, althought im unsure if I wanna sell anything just yet LOL!

• 4 weeks later...