Another addition

Star_V8_Quest

I couldn't pass this one up...1995 Ford F150 Eddie Bauer Edition.

4.9L 300 with a 5 speed.Nice set of american racing rims(needs some polishing)...275/60 mix-matched front and rear tires but all 4 are new :wink:

best thing about it....I have a nice cold artic AC!!!! and she is getting 21 MPG :shock: for only $1500 :shock: :shock:

I bought it from a Undercover agent ....shhh :!: It is all legal though,he was using it for his side business mowing yards

9 cars in the yard though :shock:

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1783/side1rt3.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1028/badgebc2.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9166/frontub5.jpg

• 3 months later...

$1500, wow!! looks like a 2wd right? i have an 89 xlt lariat, same motor and trans(trans is out of it right now), but 4wd and i get about 19-20mpg. also have a bronco with a carbbed 300. great motors and will never die. cant say much for the 88+ mazda 5speed through.

that thing being an EB, do you have leather captains chairs? or still a bench? from the side pic it looks like captains chairs.

• 3 months later...

I keep on the look out for that body style my 96 4wd is the best truck i've ever had. I like it more then my bubble looking 01 suprcrew.

The 4.9 is great like shift said I could live with a different trans mine pops out third.

I bought mine with a"bad clutch" for a grand all i've had to do to it so far is a clutch master and a radius arm bracket ,right side.

I wish I had cab like that I need to do cab corners and the back wall this year its not that bad but if i catch it now it will be best.

I keep on the look out for that body style my 96 4wd is the best truck i've ever had. I like it more then my bubble looking 01 suprcrew.

The 4.9 is great like shift said I could live with a different trans mine pops out third.

I bought mine with a"bad clutch" for a grand all i've had to do to it so far is a clutch master and a radius arm bracket ,right side.

I wish I had cab like that I need to do cab corners and the back wall this year its not that bad but if i catch it now it will be best.

trannies in these things are kinda touchy.Once the 300 goes..if it ever does..i will swap in a 302 and a beefier 5 speed.

Needs some new springs in the front or lowered in the back. The raked look went out of style in '81. ;)

Good call on the wheels. New ones are much better.

yeah,i kinda don't care for the stock racked look either.But when I get all of my drywall equipment in it,it levels out a little.

I will eventually lower it once I get another work truck...and with gas prices like they are...i see a nissan in my future.

This one gets decent but I drive bewteen 500-900 miles a week.