5 parts cars, can bring to Pigeon Forge, TN meet next month

Josh '88

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh,

Would you have a Turbo Accordian Pipe for a Flatty or 86/87 Wide Body?

L4S

I don't have any good ones, sorry.

Josh, Front pilar is manual seat belt type..and if the conquest tail lights will fit.... how much?

I'll send you a PM shortly.

Josh, I won't be able to make it to PF, but do you have an extra mechanical clutch fan setup?

LMK thanks

Derek

I don't have any clutch fans, but I do have a set of the fan shrouds (upper & lower). Send me a PM if interested.

Josh,

You got a front bumper that's not been wrecked? Condition of the cover is not an issue - I just need a straight core support.

Also, I may need a power antenna. I've got a new mast on the way, but I'm not sure if the motor even works since the radio is out.

Jah jah, I have a radiator if you need it. I'll trade it for a 12 pack of BL at the meet if you want it. :wink:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks,

Ken B.

Josh,

You got a front bumper that's not been wrecked? Condition of the cover is not an issue - I just need a straight core support.

Also, I may need a power antenna. I've got a new mast on the way, but I'm not sure if the motor even works since the radio is out.

Jah jah, I have a radiator if you need it. I'll trade it for a 12 pack of BL at the meet if you want it. :wink:

Thanks,

Ken B.

hah thanks man. I went ahead and bought an aluminum though :)

Josh,

Thanks,

Ken B.

Ken:

I don't have any good power antennas, but I do have a good front bumper support. I'll send you a PM.

Josh, do you have the fender I asked about, an if so, how much would you like to get for it?

wolfsquest:

I replied on the 13th in this thread:

wolfsquest wrote:

Would you happen to have fr. left fender from black '88? if so, how much? Would also like to get fr. marker-light w/it.

Josh (Red_88_TSI) wrote:

Are you talking about the driver-side fender?

any non jet valve heads?

Not to hijack the thread, but you are in NE Tennessee... Why is your name NOT on the July Pigeon Forge meet attendance list? (in the meet planner forum)

We have 37 cars/people coming so far. Check it out!

I am planning to stop by but only for a couple of hours. looking to pick a head up while I am there too. Mine has a broken exhaust stud so I figure I will just go ahead and replace the head with NJV head.

I feel your pain. My #4 lower exh stud hole is stripped. My head is good, so I will shell out the $15/hole to have the hole helicoiled. It's time for a MLS headgasket and headstuds anyway.