For Sale: First Batch of Parts

quest925

Just a tip. You may want to reconsider the price for your cleared tails. I've sold a few sets of these, and the MOST I've ever gotten was $100 plus shipping. The last set sat at $80 for nearly a month before they sold.

You can sell em for whatever you want, but if you are looking at moving this stuff fast, you may want to take that into consideration.

The rest of your prices sound really good tho- wish I wasn't broke right now.

I might buy you something for a 1 piece airdam bumper combo, but I just got a perfect airdam from him.

Before you officially put this all up for sale, I PM'd you and told you I was interested in the shell, (with interior, etc...) minus only the engine and trans. But it seems as though you are parting out everything that can be unbolted.... door panels, lights, seats, shocks, etc..... :?

Guess I'll pass on the shell as all that will be left is a bare unibody. :cry:

Just FYI for everyone:

I removed lots of parts so I can focus on shipping the items to everyone who bought them. I should have listed everything one by one, but oh well. I will have the updated list by Friday evening after I send everything out to those who are waiting!!! Just want to make sure I ship everything onn time and correct, thank you!!!

I'll take the valve cover, Intercooler, Frt. strut brace, muffler if its a 3'' inlet & I think I saw a fuel cell Ill claim it also. Just let me know how much you want for those items... :D