ACT CLUTCH KIT GP --- PAYMENT DUE NOW

101PROPOSE

im trying to get the money for the ACT XTSS. is there any option where i could pay you half for the GP, then pay you the other half and you could send when i get the rest? When will this GP end? This is why i couldnt buy the overlays at the GP, my clutch went out.

WHat would the final price for the XTSS be if we had 10 orders?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im trying to get the money for the ACT XTSS. is there any option where i could pay you half for the GP, then pay you the other half and you could send when i get the rest? When will this GP end? This is why i couldnt buy the overlays at the GP, my clutch went out.

Hit_N_Run-player,

when can you pay the other half(balance) by?

i am thinking about closing this GP 1-2 weeks after i get min. 10 order. this way i do not make the members who ordered, wait long time for their kits.

Hit_N_Run-player,

i am thinking about closing this GP 1-2 weeks after i get min. 10 order. this way i do not make the members who ordered, wait long time for their kits.

I could give you 250$ this friday, and the other 150$ hopefully the next friday, or at the latest the next friday. So i would have you paid in full within the next 3 fridays. Hopefully we will have the 10 within the next few weeks, and then i would have enough time. Thanks

Robbie

I also need a Fidanza if you can get a deal on them.

slowquest,

i heard some members had problems with Fidanza flywheels...bolt clearance issue?

around $320.00 + s & h sounds okay for one?

let me know,

This sounds like a better deal. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fidanza-fly...sspagenameZWDVW

this is what i am thinking about doing this GP.

once i get min. 10 orders, i will start collecting $100.00? deposit for each order. after i get all 10 deposits, i will order the kits.

it will take about 1-2 weeks for me to get the kits in and the balance will be due by then.

ORDER LIST

1. ekstatixx ---- XTSS

2. slowquest ---- XTSS

3. shado ---- XTSS

4. Sully ---- XTSS

5. Xtreme Industries --- XTSS

6. ls1rx7 ------ XTSS

7. Hit_N_Run-player ---- XTSS

Hit_N_Run-player,

I could give you 250$ this friday, and the other 150$ hopefully the next friday, or at the latest the next friday. So i would have you paid in full within the next 3 fridays. Hopefully we will have the 10 within the next few weeks, and then i would have enough time. Thanks

Robbie

sounds good.

i added you the order list.

thanks,

could you get the shipping quote through USPS, UPS charges too much in brokerage fees.

thanks.

as for fidanza, 285.00 + shipping is what they sell for on EBAY. if you can do better than that, that would be great.

i will check with usps for s & h to canada for you.

as for the fidanza, i can do $279.99 + shipping. i need 6 or more orders.

i will start a new GP on fidanza flywheels.

thanks,

how much will be the price for the XTG6 kit. how is the street drivability of it? i plan on driving my car on the street often and i want something will grab really good.

Hernz,

$379.99 + s & h for XTG6

i am not an expert but i think XTSS is better for street cars.

thanks,

I see most are getting the ss version. I also see the 6 puck version (xtg6) has much more tourqe ability and you don't state it is not good on the street. What is the difference between the g6 6 puck and the other 6 puck that you do state is not good for street. Also is there even that much of an advantage between the 6 puck and the regular d*** style?

Thanks

I see most are getting the ss version. I also see the 6 puck version (xtg6) has much more tourqe ability and you don't state it is not good on the street. What is the difference between the g6 6 puck and the other 6 puck that you do state is not good for street. Also is there even that much of an advantage between the 6 puck and the regular d*** style?

Thanks

xtg6 comes with 6 puck sprung disc...a little smoother engagement but still harsh than street disc

there was a great post by fanta about how clutch works. check out the thead below for more info.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewto...ighlight=clutch

thanks for ordering.

now this GP is closed and $100.00 deposit is due.

for money order,

mja

po box 7723

santa maria, ca 93456

for paypal,

101propose@verizon.net

ORDER LIST

1. ekstatixx ---- XTSS

2. slowquest ---- XTSS

3. shado ---- XTSS

4. Sully ---- XTSS

5. Xtreme Industries --- XTSS