Adjustable FPR for stock TB?PAYMENT DUE!PLEASE READ!

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Ditto^^ How much longer, not to be a pain in the arse like all the pm's I can imagine being sent saying "wheres my FPR!?"

But a projected date of completeion would be nice. bump

-GCN.

I apoligize for the "off" this past couple of weeks, but things are beeing very demanding for me. A lot of personal things going on too.

Ok, suplier said this Friday, August 10th, he should be shipping the FPR to me, so another week, or less, I'll have them on my hand and will start shipping to everyone.

Tks for the patience.

If you call the shop, please leave your name and number, I'm not answering the calls right away since I'm by myself, again, and there is a lot of work to do.

Tks again.

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

any more updates.today is the 13th any word would be helpful.

thanks and hope all is well.

You know we all have been very patient and I've held all my comments till now But this is a little ridiculous....It's been 44 days since my payment was sent.

You know we all have been very patient and I've held all my comments till now But this is a little ridiculous....It's been 44 days since my payment was sent.

Stop riding the guy. Did you expect this part within a week of paying? It took everyone about a month to pay in the first place.

If they did ship on the 10th from overseas then it will be about a week or two until they get here then he has to ship to us. I'm guessing another 4 weeks at least.

Stop riding the guy. Did you expect this part within a week of paying? It took everyone about a month to pay in the first place.

If they did ship on the 10th from overseas then it will be about a week or two until they get here then he has to ship to us. I'm guessing another 4 weeks at least.

First of all, I wouldn't consider my comment riding the guy being that was my first post since June 30th. Second of all, as a paying customer it's not my fault nor my problem that other people haven't held up thier end of the bargain.

I apoligize for the "off" this past couple of weeks, but things are beeing very demanding for me. A lot of personal things going on too.

Ok, suplier said this Friday, August 10th, he should be shipping the FPR to me, so another week, or less, I'll have them on my hand and will start shipping to everyone.

Tks for the patience.

If you call the shop, please leave your name and number, I'm not answering the calls right away since I'm by myself, again, and there is a lot of work to do.

Tks again.

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

the question was (is there any more info on the fpr) no body is riding anyone. unless someone is having a good time (lol)

Production is delayed due to a broken equipment. They are making a new "die" or something like that; they fabricate their own equipment. I should have another up-date tomorrow, friday, 08/17/07.

I appologize for the lack of communication but this past 3 1/2 weeks have been caotic for me. I'm back at the shop full time now.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

I would like to get one also. Please send me a invoice for entire price.

Please let me know payment method also. My e-mail address is djmish@ptd.net. THANK YOU.

where did that come from.at this point i wouldn't be asking in i'd wait and see what happens.

OK, can we get an update???

Is the equipment back up and running?

I can't wait any longer, I wanna start up my new motor, I guess I will have to buy a new stock FPR, unless they will be going out soon.

Let us know please.

-GCN.

I'm here. Just working too much to pay the bills....

The last update still the same.... suplier had one of their equipment down and production is on hold so they can fix the machine. They told me I should have all FPR on my hand by September 15/17th.

My cell phone was down for a few days, now it is working again. If you call and you get the machine, LEAVE A MESSAGE, and I'll call you back when I have time! Working by myself at the shop again.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos