88 Starion pulling motor,ecu,trans... for swap. Parts FS

Mackzero

Well guys, I am going to keep the Starion and do the 4G63 swap. The cars electronics work fine, and the injectors were recently replaced by the previous owner. I am pulling the engine, tranny, ecu, and most of the harness to make way for the 4g63 stroker motor and big turbo I am doing. The tranny seemed to shift fine, just needed a clutch. Anything related to the g54b will be for sale. I believe the shortblock has spun a bearing but will know soon, as I am pulling the motor tomorrow. The donor car I have is a 92 Tsi Talon. I will be selling the 1G mas and some other parts like the stock injectors and possibly the RFL bov off the car. Also the car has the 4-bolt dsm rearend that most 1G guys need. Dont PM me with any requests for parts, just post on the topic, another way to get a hold of me is by my cell. 1-509-855-2638.

Scott

MAKK Motoring LLC

I will get everything pulled tomorrow and get prices to all of you, I want to be able to ship everything Monday, as soon as I receive payments.

PDodson, do you want the Talon or Starion Intake manifold w/ injectors??

blkfany, I assume you mean the Starion knock box and pigtail, not the Talons knock sensor correct?

Just4fun, I assume you mean the TPS from the Starion also??

I will get everything pulled tomorrow and get prices to all of you, I want to be able to ship everything Monday, as soon as I receive payments.

PDodson, do you want the Talon or Starion Intake manifold w/ injectors??

blkfany, I assume you mean the Starion knock box and pigtail, not the Talons knock sensor correct?

Just4fun, I assume you mean the TPS from the Starion also??

Starion

What kind of shape is the tranny in? I guess the synromesh (not sure of the spelling) is my biggest concern. Mine will grind slightly if I try to go into the next gear to fast(speed shift). Thanks

Quest4life, when I drove the car, the clutch was somewhat slipping, and it had a knock from the #1 rod bearing "disappearing". It shifted fine at around 6K, I would say it is fine, but cannot be 100% certain. I only want $100 plus shipping for it. Let me know.

Scott