88 Starion parting or sell whole car... Portland Or.

h8vtecs

I have an 88 starion (white) automatic minus engine that i will be most likely parting out. right now i will do local only and if you want parts it will be a U pull it basis, i dont have the time to pull parts right now or take whole car for $800 obo. starion is about 95% complete just needs motor and very minimal parts to complete, body is pretty straight about a 7-8 out of 10. Open to all trades just ask. Car is located in Estacada Or.

Has clear title

Thanks

What color is the interior?

What condition is the interior?

what are the miles on the chassis?

Have youi driver the car before the motor failed?

Does the automatic work?

besides the blown motor, does the rest of it's system work?

interior (tan and Black) is fair, typical wear on the front seats (side bolsters are worn) The rear seats and surronding int are like new. The sun roof leaks a little so the floor gets a little wet if it sits to long. The trans shifted good when I first looked at the car. After towing it home the car would not start. So after fooling around with it for a couple weeks and getting no where I pulled the engine and installed it in another Quest and the motor fired up right away. I assumed that it was a simple knock box problem from there. For the most part the car is all there with some small odds and ends missing. It would be best if maybe you called me and I could explain a little easier. 503-545-6742. Mileage is around 120-140k if I can remember correctly.

Would you take $500 cash for the car if I came and hauled it away on my flatbed trailer this weekend?

Chad sounds like a road trip. hey i need to go to hermiston to pick one up to can we make two trips...... :D

Esticada isn't far from Portland, it's east of Oregon city. It's only ~200 miles round trip to me. Now hermiston ... that's more like 650 round trip to me. I'd hepl a friend if I could, but that's a bit far for me :wink: