2jzgte is going to happen Cancelled

cashsaudio

Hey Just brought a 2jz but a r154 5speed will be used til later to upgrade the v160 or v161 6speed tranny. Planning on using megasquirt msns with using all stock sensor if possible if not only the intake air temp will be replace and water temp also will be upgrading the injectors probably to either 850cc or 1000cc. I might start out small and buy cheaper ones then buy better ones once its final. GT45 will be used for now since its cheaper to do than to GT47 since its been the best turbo for the 2jz. I will be taking my time on this and not like last time on the G54b that it took only 3-4months to rip the car down to nothing and repainted and put together and new motor built etc. So my goal is to have it all completed by no later than end of July. Plus I am not taking out any loans like I did before. I finally getting almost outta debt lol. I don't intend to be the first 2jz in the US from what I heard on a previous thread. I will be doing bunch of pics and video footage too. No cheap pics or cheapy camcorder either :lol: Well next week should be the week to receive the motor. I also intend to see if I can make sure MS works very well and will be making kits to build MS and but base settings on so it will be most likely be a plug and play with just couple wires to hookup. I believe I've seen a total of 4 2jz with MS running very well and don't see them in the US either. My first goal is 500whp then step up to around 700-800whp then maybe squeeze out between 900-1000whp in the 1-2year range. Well just keep an eye on this and watch:D

i'd be happy to see a stock motor running in a starion

my friend offered to help me swap in a 7mgte and 5 spd tranny into my car lol. if my starion wasnt my daily drive i would of done it in a heart beat.

• 1 month later...

well here's list what I got

2jzgte engine

aftermarket topfeed fuel rail (billet)

1000cc injectors x6

single turbo header SS 321 (a cheaper one but will need to do some inside cleaning)

ARP head studs

Complete engine gasket set (haha one thing I like about 2jz that it comes factory with a MLS)

supra Throttle cable

I alright had the SX performance fuel pump but will be good for now for 700hp and also Earls SS braided lines

I just got hold of a guy that is modding up a Megasquirt that can use the factory triggers and stock coils which means (COP) it will fire individual not no waste spark either.

not sure what turbo to get tho but I'll keep posted its too cold to work on but not in a rush since I need to gather up about $3000 worth of stuff.

let me know if you need any bullsht parts for the motor that need to be genuine Toyota. i can get them at my cost (employee) and ship them to you for free.

There's no chance you could get a 1jz flywheel can ya?

Thanks I'll keep in mind if I need anything else.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sorry to bring this one up again...but this would be insanely cool. Any updates/pics?

i talked to him a few weeks back on the phone and he said the swap would be done pretty soon he just had a few more parts to find... and finish his MS

• 2 weeks later...
I'm done with the 2jz a guy on here sold the damn tranny behind my back with bunch of excuses after hounding me for a good 4 months that he'll get it out. Reason I wanted it because he was selling it for a great deal then probably found out that selling it to someone else would make a huge profit. I asked for just a lil time since I just brought a 2005 Honda S2000 and costed me more to run down there and back then what I thought. But yea everything is for sale the 2jz and the conquest I perfer selling it all at once. with all the extra conquest parts too.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm done with the 2jz a guy on here sold the damn tranny behind my back with bunch of excuses after hounding me for a good 4 months that he'll get it out. Reason I wanted it because he was selling it for a great deal then probably found out that selling it to someone else would make a huge profit. I asked for just a lil time since I just brought a 2005 Honda S2000 and costed me more to run down there and back then what I thought. But yea everything is for sale the 2jz and the conquest I perfer selling it all at once. with all the extra conquest parts too.

do you have the motor mounts?