• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmk wat your lookin for

no 83 hoods or 2.6 cranks

1 cracked 87 airdam

other wise i have 1 or 5 of everything

couple rust free bodies

also have a rear half of a car turned into a lawnchair,,,and yes the car was totaled in the front,,,,most of us have went over this,,,,so please no grief

some parts in the photos i have already sold,,,and havent edited them yet

in part cuz other parts in the pic

radiators,,,windsheilds,dizzys,240 mm flywheels ,88-89 trannies ,

NEED BREAD FOR THE LATEST PURCHASE

just ask

thanx bryen

Hi Bryen,

I am looking for an 88-89 maroon steering wheel with all the buttons in tack and wheel in great shape. Also looking for the front pillars in great shape, marroon also. If you also have a maroon shift knob that would be great too. Almost forgot, the signal arm if you have one that is uncracked, as mine has a crack. If you happen to have a louver for the back winshield, I think is what they are called......not the one that covers the whole back window, but just the single one.

Thank you:)

Yoshi

Edited by yoshi

bumpy

i need to sell some parts,,,,a guy i know is sellin his quest,,,so i need funds

i have an 83 hood that needs a good home,,,didnt really want to ship it,,,but i might be persuaded

400 for the hood,,,,,shipping???? local guy would be nice

Is the 83 hood still available,, I live at zip 30043

Hi Bryen,

I am looking for an 88-89 maroon steering wheel with all the buttons in tack and wheel in great shape. Also looking for the front pillars in great shape, marroon also. If you also have a maroon shift knob that would be great too. Almost forgot, the signal arm if you have one that is uncracked, as mine has a crack. If you happen to have a louver for the back winshield, I think is what they are called......not the one that covers the whole back window, but just the single one.

Thank you:)

Yoshi

no 83 hoods,,no louvers

might have just came across a maroon steering wheel and shift knob

ill let you know

get back with me cuz i have old timers disease,,and will forget

Edited by quikconq

looking for a windshield for a 87 quest if you have one how much and can you ship to tennessee zip 37660 thanks

no shipping on a windshield sorry

i have had shipping issues lately,,,and getting sick of dealing with things like

fenders and such,,,cuz the shippers like ups just dont give a shite(muslim),,,,,

basically i wont ship anything that i think will get damaged

ups suks

good luck

bryen

thats the fastest police car anyone will ever see or should i say not see with all that power. do you have any downpipes and how much if so. I don't want the factory precat though the dodnpipe that replaces the pre cat get back to me if you have 1 or no i would appreciate it

:nxsmile:

I need tail lights( not cracked), a/c control unit ( preferably newer than a 89' ), rims and tires? PM me please?

Interested in the little plastic square piece thats about 2" long and 1" wide that clips into your dash right below the steering wheel, believe its on the right side of steering wheel. Covers a square hole. Need black colored one, but if don't have one I can paint it. Also do you have any good 88-89 non torn driver seats? Any hard pipes? Preferece aluminum? How about performance turbo's any 17-19c's

Thanks,

Wizard

thats the fastest police car anyone will ever see or should i say not see with all that power. do you have any downpipes and how much if so. I don't want the factory precat though the dodnpipe that replaces the pre cat get back to me if you have 1 or no i would appreciate it

:nxsmile:

sorry, just sold my last exhaust

gl

bryen

I know they are'nt in the best condition, but how much for the driver/pass. front leather seats?

Brant

hey

i have a set of nice untorn set of black 88s and a set of 89s

you need the pin holes?????

either way its 300+shipping for a set,driver and pasenger no holes or rips or cracks,,

but they do have the hemmoriod irritators,,,or little bumps in the center of the bottoms

if there is a set you see in my sig pics and would rather have a set thats not the greatest shape,,,ie. holes or cracks

lmk

bryen

I need tail lights( not cracked), a/c control unit ( preferably newer than a 89' ), rims and tires? PM me please?

i think its safe to say your not gonna get anything newer than an 89......

tailights???conquest or starion????

yea you need the ac digi readout face plate buttons ,,,,or the accuall control unit thats behind the

push button control?????

rims (no tires),,,you want shp or non shp??????