oil cooler front panel

sittin-sideways

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need a keyboard with a space bar that actually works before you try and call people out next time.

Served.

OH SNAP!

hahaha.that's it?.....that is all you can come up with?served and oh snap....I think I just pissed myself.That was lame ....and how would you say it...so 5 years ago.

Go away.Please for the love of god,Just....go to bed little man :roll:

Wow..Just got home from Atlantic City from a wonderful day and night of gambling(losing) and I cant believe we have a 3 page royal rumble all from a pic request.In the Body and Interior section no less..This is hilarious.Although Im sure the mods wont think so :P I better get back under my rock...

:) I don't get affended, I am confidnet of the look of my car. its not supposed to win a date with britney spears, its supposed to be a manly car and that it is. it does need a new paint though.

here is a another view for the dislikers:

http://home.earthlink.net/~antimpower/images/mod05/mod005.jpg

old school folks...maybe thats what is wrong on here,most of the "old school" guys have their head so far up their holes when they talk,they actually fart and talk poop and don't even know it.

My last word on this,if you need to cut the front header panel for more airflow,then you have other issues to deal with.Cutting holes doesn't solve it :wink:

and as far as me "earning" my wings on here,I am not out to prove anything to anyone.

and scotty,I took back those taillites after you screwed them up and had them for over a month.I didn't question you when you said you never looked at them,Since you were one of the "old timers" on here,I took your word on it.I gave you your cash back no questions asked.I guess that didn't earn much browny points with you huh?

and mark,you might want to get off the net and sand and bondo some more.Your header panel is off :roll:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2285/sneeze1hd7.jpg

I CANT BELIEVE THERE IS A THREE PAGE POST ABOUT MY CAR AND I TOTALLY MISSED IT!

FIRST OFF THAT HEADER PANEL WAS NEVER DESIGNED TO IMPROVE AIR FLOW, I SAW ONE SIMILAR TO IT AND LIKED THE WAY IT LOOKED SO I MADE ONE BY MYSELF! I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD ANY EXPERIENCE AT DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE AND FOR A FIRST ATTEMPT FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS NEVER MADE SOMETHING LIKE THIS ITS PRETTY DAMN GOOD. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THATS FINE IT WASNT MADE TO PLEASE YOU IT WAS MADE BECAUSE ITS WHAT I WANTED FROM MY CAR. IS THE HEADER PANEL PERFECT??? NOT EVEN CLOSE, BUT DONT SIT THERE AND MAKE CHILDISH REMARKS AT IT CAUSE YOUR A HATER.

guys, i don't think twinkies are nearly as good as zingers. i mean, c'mon, twinkies are so bland... it's just cake and cream. but zingers? man, they have that frosting on the top. makes ALL the difference in the world. :lol: