NEW 20G TD 06 WITH WASTEGATE!!!! PICTURES AVAILABLE!!!!

Trilogy Turbos

All turbos are gone.

A couple of guys e-mailed me requesting more info on this turbos.

Mitsubishi will have them available in about 2 weeks, by the end of january or first week of february.

If you're interested please post your name here and I'll order them.

Price will be $675.00 plus shipping, so you're looking at about $700.00 even. THIS TURBO IS NEW, NOT REBUILD!!!

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mitsu warehouse in Miami asked me to call back on Friday by noon; the delivery truck usualy gets there by 10 or 11 am; so let's wait until Friday. I've paid Mitsu last month for 5 turbos, 3 are sold here to the members and 2 I'm selling later on. Mitsu is known for delayed orders; even Garrett takes a while to deliver if they don't have in stock.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 333-9130 shop

954 274-8110 cell

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I know, but Mitsubishi screw up. I spoke with them today in the afternoon and they are FINALY shipping the turbos to their warehouse in Miami. So I should have news tomorrow or the latest on Monday morning.

They are shipping 5 turbos and they are asking me to put the other 2 out, same price $675.00; so if anyone is interested this is the time to get it!

I'll drive down to Miami to get this turbos myself since I don't want anyone at the warehouse crossing me on this turbos and screw me up even longer.

There is one customer here in South Florida that purchased the turbo; this one I'll deliver in person, probably; the other 2 I'll ship ASAP!!!!

Tks for the patience guys!

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 333-9130 shop

954 274-8110 cell

The turbos were shipped directly from Mitsu warehouse in Miami. So you guys should have them already. I don't have any tracking number to give but if you did not receive by now please contact me ASAP.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

954 274-8110 cell

561 333-9130 shop